- Add To
In 1998, Codemasters and Jester Interactive created Music: Music Creation For The PlayStation―a video game that simulated an authentic music-making experience on the popular gaming console. Released solely for PlayStation, the music-making program provided gamers and music enthusiasts with 50 pre-recorded riffs and 300 sampled instruments to develop loops and mix them on a 16-track sequencer―along with an array of other audio ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Music Inside: A VR Rhythm Game
- League of Light
- Re:Stage! Prism Step
- Uta Macross Sma-Pho De-Culture
- Beat Fever: Music Tap Rhythm Game
- Clone Hero
- Rhythm Cat Pro
- Melody Jams
- Infinity Beats Song Edition
- Piano Magic 2018 Music Tiles 2
- Magic Piano Tiles 2018 - Music Game
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix
- SingStar: Operación Triunfo
- SingStar: La Edad de Oro del Pop Español
- Let's Sing Queen