- Add To
N-Sub is one of the earliest naval video game titles. The object of the game is to maneuver an on-screen submarine, the "N-Sub," with the joystick and sink the enemy fleet with torpedo fire in the Cobalt Blue Sea. Torpedoes can be fired vertically or horizontally by means of two separate 'FIRE' buttons and 3 torpedoes can be fired in rapid succession by keeping the button depressed. The enemy ships attack the N-Sub with missi... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Angry Birds Epic
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Battlefield Heroes
- Super Bomberman R
- Robo Recall
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
- Gunstar Heroes
- Far Cry: Primal
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs