N-Sub is one of the earliest naval video game titles. The object of the game is to maneuver an on-screen submarine, the "N-Sub," with the joystick and sink the enemy fleet with torpedo fire in the Cobalt Blue Sea. Torpedoes can be fired vertically or horizontally by means of two separate 'FIRE' buttons and 3 torpedoes can be fired in rapid succession by keeping the button depressed. The enemy ships attack the N-Sub with missi... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Far Cry: Primal
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Sea Dragon
- Far Cry 2
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Gears of War 4
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
- Tokyo 42
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Forza Horizon 3