20 Games Like New Everybody's Golf()
WWE 2K19 arrives as the latest entry to the flagship WWE video game franchise and features cover Superstar AJ Styles. WWE 2K19 will showcase a massive roster of popular WWE Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers, as well as NXT favorites. Experience authentic WWE gameplay, extensive creation options, engaging match types, fan-favorite modes and much more!
50 / 10002.5
Fishing Sim World is set to be the most authentic fishing game ever, featuring realistic game physics, boat-fishing, intense multiplayer, live tournaments and accurate fish AI, reacting to everything from the water temperature to your choice of bait.
50 / 10002.5
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
88 / 1002044.4
Quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
The Strike literally puts the fishing rod in players’ hands as they head out to their favorite hot spots, including several popular lakes in North America. By combining high-quality, realistic game play, The Strike is quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
• "All-Gamer Appeal: Gamers of all levels will be happy with The Strike, as it offers four modes of entertaining gameplay.
• Tournament Fishing and The Bass Pro Invitational: In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviors in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass fishing just like they would if they were fishing in real life.
• Advanced Engine Technology: The Strike uses the advanced Infernal Engine which provides incredible water effects above and below the water, real-time time–of-day light effects, high quality 3D fish models, and realistic fish and lure movements.
• Amazing Lakes: Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
• Advanced Underwater World: The Strike features advanced topography visuals never-before-seen in a fishing game. Lakebeds are detailed to include weeds, fallen trees, and rocks, along with life-like fish and lure movements, making for an authentic experience.
• Abundance of Fish: The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more. Each lake also contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen.
• Variety of Equipment: Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. In tournaments, players can win new boats.
• Statistics: The Strike tracks players’ fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc."
90 / 10004.5
A Life in Silk is a highly-interactive visual-novel, that tells the story of a feminine sissy boy, who just recently turned 18 and dreams only of becoming a glamorous T-girl Goddess and rule the Big City with his beauty and never ending sexual appetite.
But while stuck in a small suburban town with his single but very libertine Mommy, he knows that to reach his expensive dream of perfect feminine transformation, he will need to seduce as many Sugar Daddies as he can with his advanced oral skills and erotically charge fashion sense, in hopes they will sponsor his transformation.
81 / 10074.05
Experience the world’s most prestigious club competition with the addition of the UEFA Champions League. The legendary tournament is woven into every mode in FIFA 19, introducing brand new ways to play. This edition includes:
- Up to 20 FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (one per week for 20 weeks)
- Play from September 25 with three days early access
- UEFA Champions League Gold Player Pick (Choose one of five 80 to 83 rated gold players from qualified teams)
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jr. loan items for seven FUT matches
- Special Edition FUT kits designed by FIFA soundtrack artists
Play the story of a golfer, forced to give up all that he holds dear for one final shot at accomplishing his dream.
But all is not so simple in the world of golf. To best today's players you have to be able to keep up with them not just on the course, but also off it.
80 / 100134.0
Inspired by the original Mario Party board game play, the beloved series is coming to Nintendo Switch with new mini-games and play styles that make use of the Joy-Con controllers. Super Mario Party includes features like character-exclusive Dice Blocks that add depth to players’ strategy. Up to four players take turns rolling the dice, and individually race across the board searching for Stars. In Toad’s Rec Room, new gameplay links two games and two Nintendo Switch systems for side-by-side fun. The game launched on Oct. 5, 2018.
72 / 100153.6
Links redefined what golf on the PC should look and play like; it migrated golf from a sports game to a simulation. Good use of VGA's 256 colors made for a realistic course with trees, water, sandtraps, and the fairway. The addition of ball physics, mulligans, changing the lie of the ball, real digitized environmental sounds (even through the PC speaker), and the ability to view a replay (even from multiple angles) gave PC golf games a new echelon of quality to match.
NBA 2K celebrates 20 years of redefining what sports gaming can be, from best in class gameplay to ground breaking game modes and an immersive open-world "Neighborhood." NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture.