20 Games Like New Lethes(TBA)
Business simulator with rich economic model (markets with shortages and surpluses, websites with black hat SEO, etc.), flexible configuration of movie production, complex casting, two modes of shooting (fast and detailed ones) and other features. Beautiful graphics and no sexually explicit content.
46 / 10052.3
Join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans on a spine chilling haunted adventure, packed with real paranormal activity, to unravel tales of murder and mystery. Be warned, seeking answers from the dead can have bitter consequences.
The Last Crown: Blackenrock is the highly anticipated next instalment in the spooky horror adventure series of ‘Crown’ games. In Blackenrock, you join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans on a spine chilling adventure, packed with authentic paranormal activity, to unravel tales of murder and mystery. Be warned, seeking answers from the dead can have bitter consequences.
Infliction is a story driven first person physiological horror experience. Set in a regular suburban home, the story is told over alternating time periods spanning 13 years.
Through environmental storytelling, Infliction tackles taboo subject matter. While you're discovering what has happened over the last 13 years, you're being stalked by an evil entity. Can you learn enough to vanquish the evil that lies within this family home or will you become a victim?
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. Join Harper Pendrell and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game.
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
60 / 10003.0
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.