20 Games Like Night Walk(TBA)
Don't Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
The game is based on the film, Don't Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
In a strange and mystical land, a young boy discovers a mysterious creature with which he forms a deep, unbreakable bond. The unlikely pair must rely on each other to journey through towering, treacherous ruins filled with unknown dangers. Experience the journey of a lifetime in this touching, emotional story of friendship and trust.
89 / 100514.45
Experience a gravity-defying adventure!
Become Mario as he traverses gravity-bending galaxies, traveling in and out of gravitational fields by blasting from planet to planet. Players experience dizzying perspective shifts as they run upside down through wild alien worlds that need to be seen to be believed. Whether you're surfing on a ray across an ocean in the clouds, rolling on a ball through a treacherous garden, or floating in a bubble over a poisonous swamp, there's no limit to the cosmic challenges you'll encounter!
* Shake it! Controlling Mario is as simple as can be with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Move Mario with the Control Stick and shake the Wii Remote to perform a spin move or cue Ring Stars that launch you to and from planetary objects. You can even point at bits of stardust to collect them or latch onto Beam Stars to blaze a magnetic trail through the heavens.
* Mario can run, tiptoe, jump, triple-jump, backflip, and long-jump, but what he'll do most is spin. By shaking the Wii Remote, players make Mario spin around with fists outstretched, allowing him to pummel enemies and cue Star Rings that launch him from planet to planet.
* He can also find plenty of power-ups: A Bee Mushroom turns him into Bee Mario, allowing him to fly for short periods of time and cling to honeycombs. A Boo Mushroom turns him into Boo Mario, allowing him to float and turn invisible to pass through mesh gates.
* He'll constantly collect bits of stardust. These can be fired at enemies using the B Button. A second player can even take on this role, using a second Wii Remote to stall enemies, fire stardust, or even sweep aside projectiles.
87 / 1001614.35
Steel your nerves for a Korean horror without equal! Step into the shoes of student Hee-Min Lee and brave the terrors of Yeondu High School in a terrifying survival horror game filled with puzzles, secrets and - of course - deadly ghosts.
Presented in the style of a TV series, Alan Wake features the trademark Remedy storytelling and pulse-pounding action sequences. As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, plot twists, and cliffhangers. It’s only by mastering the Fight With Light combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that spreads across Bright Falls.
With the body of an action game and the mind of a psychological thriller, Alan Wake’s intense atmosphere, deep and multi-layered story, and exceptionally tense combat sequences provide players with an entertaining and original gaming experience.
81 / 1002524.05
Skeleton Boomerang is a platformer where the hero, Hunter, must use an enchanted boomerang to put an end to an army of bony soldiers led by the voodoo master Mr. Saturday. Get high scores, collect upgrades, find secrets, and overcome many skeletal challenges!
Super Mario World (known in Japan as Super Mario World: Super Mario Bros. 4) is a side-scrolling platformer developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System on November 21, 1990 (in Japan), August 31, 1991 (in North America), and April 11, 1992 (in Europe).
One of the launch titles of the SNES (and bundled with early systems in North America), Super Mario World is the fifth main game in the Super Mario series. (starring Nintendo's mascot, Mario, and his brother, Luigi). The game follows both Mario brothers as they explore Dinosaur Land (known for its large amount of dinosaurs) to find and defeat the evil Koopa king Bowser (and his seven underlings, the Koopalings) while rescuing Princess Toadstool.
Along with new abilities (such as the "Spin Jump"), a new power-up (the "Cape Feather") and more obstacles, the game introduces dinosaur companions (known as Yoshi) that Mario and Luigi can ride. Yoshi, known for using their long tongues to snare and eat enemies, have become a fan-favorite among the series (giving them their own games and spin-offs, most notably this game's prequel).
Special bundles of the SNES in 1994 included a compilation cartridge mixing Super Mario World with Super Mario All-Stars. The only difference in this version is a new sprite set for Luigi. The original game was later ported to the Game Boy Advance on February 11, 2002 as Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2. Along with a special version of the original Mario Bros., the port includes a variety of differences, including Luigi as a selectable character (who now has unique features, such as his floating jump from Super Mario Bros. 2), new voice acting, and the ability to save anywhere. The original game was also digitally re-released in Nintendo's Virtual Console platform for the Wii (on February 5, 2007) and Wii U (on April 26, 2013).
92 / 1003254.6
Prepare for liftoff with Mario and Yoshi!
In 2007, Super Mario Galaxy took the world of video games by storm. Now this first true Mario sequel in years re-energizes the franchise with new levels and new power-ups. Plus this time Mario gets to team up with his dinosaur buddy Yoshi, who adds new possibilities to the gravity-defying game play. It's everything you love about the first game and more.
* Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy. Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history. Mario works his way through the various levels, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
* On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi. Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms.
* Yoshi has an interesting diet. When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights.
* New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet.
* Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges.
89 / 1001344.45
The game of your dreams just dropped, DUCK SEASON, a hunter with ridiculous graphics. Luckily, it's summer vacation and Mom just surprised you with a one day rental of it! Unfortunately, as you binge play it becomes apparent that all is not right with Duck Season...
Dead Island is a action role-playing survival horror video game developed by Polish developer Techland and it is centered on the challenge of surviving a zombie-infested open world island with a major emphasis on melee combat, and the making of weapons and weapon mods. You gain XP and level up, gaining skill points.
Dead Island takes place on the fictional (based off a true island near Papua New Guinea) island of Banoi. You play as one of four different characters with different skills and skill trees, and different intro videos. The worlds is half open, you can roam the world as you wish but you will have to go through the main story to progress to the next large open area
The combat is largely melee focused, but you also have firearms and throwing weapons, bullets and guns are scares in the start of the game, but towards the end of the game they are much easier to find. The zombies are mostly slow, but there is a wide range of different zombies throughout the game.
Dead Island: Riptide, was released in 2013. A spin-off, Escape Dead Island,
Dead Island 2, is set to be released in 2016.
70 / 1001543.5
Welcome to a new world of Danganronpa, and prepare yourself for the biggest, most exhilarating episode yet. Set in a “psycho-cool” environment, a new cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stakes, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases and condemn your new friends to death.
96 / 10054.8
"Bubsy the Woolies Strike Back! is an all new Bubsy adventure featuring Bubsy in a bevy of exotic locations as he travels the planet looking for the beloved Golden Fleece.
Bubsy must use all of his classic moves and a few new ones to dodge and out bobcat a battalion of Woolies, not mention the gnarliest UFO bosses to ever grace a Bubsy adventure.
The wisecracking lynx also adds over a 100 new one liners to his lexicon to keep fans guessing what he’ll say next."