20 Games Like Now! That's What I Call Music: Dance & Sing()
Malody is a cross platform music game simulator, which include IIDX/DDR/Jubeat/Taiko modes. It contains many features that were not in the original games, but enrich the playing experience. Also it has an ingame editor, to let players create and share their own charts.
THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage is an upcoming spin-off free-to-play rhythm game released for mobile devices based on THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS. The game revolves around tapping icons of the idols in the rhythm of the background song. Different kinds of notes will be brought in to show how each icon must be tapped; these include simply tapping the icon, tapping and holding down the icon, and tapping two icons simultaneously.
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pichitto Live Start! is a licensed game developed by Konami and published for the Game Boy Advance platform. It takes inspiration from the Dance Dance Revolution series, using music and characters from the anime of the same name. It includes all the songs from the first Mermaid Melody GBA game and adds more from the second half of the TV series.
Get your microphones at the ready for the arrival of a whole new generation of karaoke gaming with NOW That's What I Call Sing. Get the party started and sing along to the hottest popstars in the world today, featuring tracks from Calvin Harris, Sia, Rita Ora, and 31 other huge artists across 30 hit songs, in the definitive karaoke party experience.
The full length Shrek and Shrek 2 movies on a single cartridge.
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, MUSYNX has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played MUSYNX on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
▪ Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
▪ Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
▪ Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
▪ How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
▪ Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!