Openbor Beats of Rage
- Add To
Beats of Rage is a customisable video game engine made by Senile Team and inspired by Sega's classic Streets of Rage series. With Beats of Rage, users can create their own beat 'em up games - no programming experience required! Beats of Rage was first released for DOS in November 2003. It was not advertised in any way other than by word of mouth, yet it soon gained enormous popularity. Ports to many other systems (e.g. Dr... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Not yet released
Critic Score Unavailable
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
- Ranma ½: Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-ryuu!
- Ranma ½: Chonai Gekitohen
- Ranma ½
- SNK Vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
- Power Punch
- Zoids VS
- Zoids VS II
- Zoids: Full Metal Crash
- Battle Stadium D.O.N
- Dream Mix TV: World Fighters
- Majewelune World Special
- King of Kung Fu
- Metal & Lace: The Battle of the Robo Babes
- The Great Fighter
- Duel Fight Transformers Beast Wars: Beast Warriors' Strongest Decisive Battle