1st Jan, 1991
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
Operation Neptune is an educational computer game produced in 1991 by The Learning Company. The goal of the game is to guide a small submarine through a variety of undersea caverns, collecting pieces of a ruined space capsule. Like other games by The Learning Company, Operation Neptune is educational and was intended for players age nine to fourteen (grades five through nine). It was released as part of the Super Solvers serie... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- My First Amazing World Explorer
- KonoSuba2: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game!
- Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition
- Grandpa's Workshop
- Mind Games
- The Electric Company Math Fun
- Donut Drop by ABCya
- Days Gone
- Munchkin Match
- Children of Morta
- Citadel: Forged With Fire
- Wanderlust Adventures
- The Electric Company Word Fun
- Cluefinders: Math Adventures - Mystery of the Himalayas
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 2 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 1 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 3 Nen