Time until Operation Neptune release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released Worldwide [WW] on PC (Microsoft Windows)
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|Worldwide [WW]||PC (Microsoft Windows)|
Operation Neptune is an educational computer game produced in 1991 by The Learning Company. The goal of the game is to guide a small submarine through a variety of undersea caverns, collecting pieces of a ruined space capsule. Like other games by The Learning Company, Operation Neptune is educational and was intended for players age nine to fourteen (grades five through nine). It was released as part of the Super Solvers series for a time
- Days Gone
- KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game!
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Astro Maths
- The Electric Company Math Fun
- Citadel: Forged With Fire
- Sky Break
- Cluefinders: Math Adventures - Mystery of the Himalayas
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 2 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 1 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 3 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 4 Nen
- Treasure Cove
- Nicktoons: Android Invasion
- Math Maze
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 5+6 Nen
- Adian no Tsue
- Adventures in Math