Pachinko Tetsujin: Shichiban Shoubu
7th Aug, 1995
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Pachinko Tetsujin: Shichiban Shoubu is a Miscellaneous game, developed by Graphic Research and published by Daikoku, which was released in Japan in 1995.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Cosmic Consensus
- HQ Trivia
- Real Football 2019
- ESPN's 2-Minute Drill
- Pachinko Challenger
- Gin Rummy
- Quiz Sekai wa Show by Shoubai!!
- Formula Challenge
- Pachinko Monogatari: Pachi-Slot Moaru Deyo!!
- Slotter Chou Mania: Antonio Inoki ga Genki ni Suru Pachi-Slot Ki
- Pachinko Ren-Chan Tengoku: Super CR Special
- Game no Tatsujin
- Shinzui Taikyoku Igo: Go Sennin
- Sotsugyou Bangai Hen: Nee Mahjong Shiyo!
- Shogi Saikyou
- Honkaku Shogi: Fuuunji Ryuou
- Kindai Mahjong Special
- Super Double Yakuman