Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
25th Jul, 2013
Dual Destinies continues the style of gameplay from previous installments, in which the player must utilize evidence and find contradictions in witness statements to prove their client innocent. Like previous installments, gameplay is split up between Investigations, in which players find evidence and question witnesses, and Trials, where they must use the evidence to expose contradictions. The game now features full 3D graphi... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 7
Based on 10
How would you rate this game?
- Kagami-kai no Shirayuki
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- Only If
- Yahari Game demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- Syberia 3
- The Last Guardian
- Sea of Thieves