Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
25th Jul, 2013
Dual Destinies continues the style of gameplay from previous installments, in which the player must utilize evidence and find contradictions in witness statements to prove their client innocent. Like previous installments, gameplay is split up between Investigations, in which players find evidence and question witnesses, and Trials, where they must use the evidence to expose contradictions. The game now features full 3D graphi... Read More
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Based on 6
Based on 10
How would you rate this game?
- Robinson: The Journey
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Yahari Game demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- Sea of Thieves
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Yesterday Origins
- This War of Mine
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata ni Chikau Ai