20 Games Like Pirates: Legend of the Black Buccaneer()
Welcome to Zombie California! Slay and survive with style in this co-op playground. Explore the vast Golden State, from lush forests to sunny beaches. Wield a variety of over-the-top, hand-crafted weapons against human and undead enemies. Upgrade your vehicles, grab your friends, and take a permanent vacation to the zombie apocalypse. Paradise meets hell and you are the matchmaker!
Be the pirate you want: With musket loaded and grog in hand, the freedom of the pirate life awaits. What will your legend be?
An epic multiplayer adventure: Crew up and set sail on memorable voyages. Make and break your pirate’s code on the Sea of Thieves.
A treacherous shared world: Plot your course and set sail for hidden riches. Navigate the perils of a fantastical world and the danger of rival crews.
After crash-landing on an unknown planet you must survive hostile alien conditions through ingenuity and technology. Craft a modest outpost then expand systematically to grow food, build vehicles, and craft helpful droids and powerful mechs. Form a colony with your friends and battle others or explore the system alone prospecting for immeasurable riches. Discover, fight, and tame indigenous alien creatures and search for lost human expeditions.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4’s capabilities.
"It's the ultimate Sonic celebration! Sonic returns in a new 2D platforming high speed adventure, and he's not alone!
Developed in collaboration between SEGA, Christian Whitehead, Headcannon, and PagodaWest Games, experience new zones and remixed classic levels with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles!"
"Take a deep breath..." Try to remember: a girl, a chair, a bomb. Just keep... calm. Follow the voice into the depths of your memory. Relax... and search for the darkest memories in the deepest recesses of your mind. Can you find her? The clock is ticking... And this is just a part of the treatment.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three part standalone story adventure set three years before the events of the first game. This time play as Chloe Price, a rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber in dramatic new story in the BAFTA award winning franchise.
“Body&Soul” is a game of logic and skill, with interesting and fun mechanics.
Use your robot and show him what to do in order to solve puzzles in an unordinary spirit world. Beat various game stages using your mind, skill and speed. Beat in game bosses. Discover new ways to complete puzzles to achieve a 3 star rating and much more!
Uncover the story of Dr. Alfred and his robot – Drake. Things take an unexpected turn when a soul transferring ritual takes place. A nasty demon appears to foil Dr. Alfred’s plans. However, all is not lost. A helpful spirit aids him in order to set things right. What will happen to Dr. Alfred? Why was he transferring his soul? Play the game, unlock story pieces and find out!
- A unique recording mechanic
- Over 70 levels
- 6 boss fights
- Optimal puzzle solutions
- Story and cutscenes
- A colorful and pretty spirit world
- Funky music and sound effects
Fortnite is the living, action building game from the developer formerly known as Epic MegaGames. You and your friends will lead a group of Heroes to reclaim and rebuild a homeland that has been left empty by mysterious darkness only known as "the Storm".
Band together online to build extravagant forts, find or build insane weapons and traps and protect your towns from the strange monsters that emerge during the Storm. In an action experience from the only company smart enough to attach chainsaws to guns, get out there to push back the Storm and save the world. And don't forget to loot all the things.
Fast! you must find some resources to survive! explore the towns, kill some zombies, "steal" cars, food, weapons and gear, collect wood, make your own base, build your farm and keep an eye open! Because zombies aren't the biggest problem here, there's some snipers waiting for you in this perfect combination of The forest, Minecraft and DayZ! Find your weapons! Because THEY ARE COMING!
62 / 100153.1
An original turn-based role-playing game set in a world of machines and magic, a world that stopped spinning thousands of years ago.
Rich, non-linear story
Turn-based combat (No Active Time Battle)
Combat pairs (Allows more variations to your battle team)
Grow your own ammunition (Organic crafting)
Build and improve your home base
Gorgeous overworld with a retro feel
No random encounters (Monsters visible at all times)
Play as Male or Female protagonist (You can switch at any time)
Reunited with her former friend Chloe, the pair will attempt to uncover the uncomfortable truth behind the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber. With high quality production values and a unique hand-drawn art style, LIFE IS STRANGE is a compelling, story-driven experience where choice and consequence play a key role in how the narrative unfolds. But there is a twist. At the beginning of the game Max discovers she has a remarkable power… the ability to rewind time. In LIFE IS STRANGE the player has the power to affect the game’s narrative and also change the course of history itself.
87 / 1002414.35
Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror, is back to direct The Evil Within - a game embodying the meaning of pure survival horror. Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension.
75 / 100483.75
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.
Welcome to a new world of Danganronpa, and prepare yourself for the biggest, most exhilarating episode yet. Set in a “psycho-cool” environment, a new cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stakes, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases and condemn your new friends to death.