20 Games Like Pit Fighter()
Power up and build the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to equip every iconic character with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. Experience an unprecedented level of control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your super Hero. Your Journey. Your Injustice.
Experience the epic conclusion of the Mishima clan and unravel the reasons behind each step of their ceaseless fight. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, TEKKEN 7 features stunning story-driven cinematic battles and intense duels that can be enjoyed with friends and rivals alike through innovative fight mechanics.
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.
Battle Raper II is a weapon-based 3D fighting game in which the players are able to knock female opponents' clothing off. Every character has unlimited guard, a move that can not be blocked, as well as a super move. The game also features a variety of alternative clothing items and weapons for all the characters that can be used to edit their models.
The game includes a single-player story mode, a multiplayer mode, and an Extras mode which is unlocked after finishing the storyline. As opposed to the first Battle Raper, the sequel actually does not feature rape but only consensual sex. Once a fight against a female character is won, the game enters a special mode where the unconscious woman lies on the ground in front of the player who now has to heal her wounds. The Replay mode allows the player to have sex with a chosen female character.
Vestige of the Past is a an open world game in which you are exploring an immersive world of alternative presence and trying to survive in an almost familiar but oddly different place. What is behind that contrast between what your eyes are telling you and your gut feeling? Well you will have more pressing matters to worry about at the beginning.
First you will need to learn how to survive and make decisions that you might not be proud of. Or perhaps you will take such decisions you won’t need to be secretive about. It’s all up to you. Either way, you will be the one who will have to deal with the consequences.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
Welcome to Zombie California! Slay and survive with style in this co-op playground. Explore the vast Golden State, from lush forests to sunny beaches. Wield a variety of over-the-top, hand-crafted weapons against human and undead enemies. Upgrade your vehicles, grab your friends, and take a permanent vacation to the zombie apocalypse. Paradise meets hell and you are the matchmaker!
Unlike Technos' subsequent game Double Dragon, the playing field is limited to one two-screen-wide area (a subway platform, a harbor, an alley, a parking lot and the hideout of a gang) and does not scroll continuously. Out of the four stages in the game, the first, second and third each begin with the player fighting a group made up of two different types of small fry enemies: one with fewer hit points and a stronger attack (usually armed with a weapon) and one with more hit points, but with a weaker attack and the ability to grab the player from behind, making him vulnerable to other enemies' attacks.
When only three underlings remain (in any combination of the two) their boss will come in from the sidelines and join the fight. When the boss is defeated, any remaining enemies retreat off the bottom of the screen, and the stage ends. The second stage follows this same formula, but begins with a series of enemies riding motorcycles trying to run the player down, and brings in the normal enemies once the bikers have been defeated. The third stage is a gang of women; their boss is a very large woman who cannot easily be knocked to the ground. The fourth stage features a single type of knife-wielding enemy who can kill the player with one hit. Once the player has defeated this first wave of enemies, the main character proceeds to enter a building at the far right of the stage. There, he faces three more knife-wielding enemies and the final boss, a mobster whose gunfire is also deadly with one hit. Once the final boss is defeated, the main character exits the building and is greeted by his rescued girlfriend, who proceeds to give him a kiss. The game then begins the next cycle with an increased difficulty.
In addition to an eight-direction joystick, there are three buttons; left attack, right attack, and jump. Pressing the attack in the direction the character is facing will punch, while attacking in the opposite direction will perform a rear kick. Jumping, followed immediately by one of the attack buttons, which will perform a jumping kick in the direction of the attack.
Pressing the joystick twice quickly either left or right will cause the player to run, at which point attacking in the direction of the run will perform a running punch, jumping will automatically perform a flying kick, and attacking in the opposite direction will bring the player to a sudden halt and perform a back-kick. Pressing down over a downed enemy will make the player sit on top of the enemy, at which point attacking toward the enemy will cause the player to pummel him. The bosses can only be sat on if all normal enemies have been defeated, and unless the boss' energy level is low enough, he'll throw the player off.
The next installment in the critically acclaimed “State of Decay” franchise immerses you in an all-new, multiplayer zombie survival fantasy. Build a lasting community, working with other players or solo to overcome challenges while exploring your own unique story in a world that remembers the choices you make.
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, released in Japan as Street Fighter Zero: Fighters ' Generation, is a 2006 fighting game compilation that collects the Street Fighter Alpha series (Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Street Fighter Alpha 3). The game also includes a remixed version of the console-exclusive Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold and Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix (previously released on the PlayStation as Pocket Fighter), as well as two secret games.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II is a 2D fighting game and the enhanced version of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. It features all the console exclusive characters, numerous balance changes, and other cosmetic changes such as a new announcer. Continuum Shift II was released as a free downloadable update for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. The PlayStation Portable and Nintendo 3DS ports of the game include all the characters released as downloadable content with possible new story elements for them, a new mode called "Abyss", and balance tweaks as well.
Darkstalkers 3, titled in Japan as Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (ヴァンパイア セイヴァー The Lord of Vampire Vanpaia Seivā Za Rōdo Obu Vanpaia), is the second sequel in the Darkstalkers series of fighting games by Capcom, originally released for the arcades in 1997. The game was originally planned to be released as Darkstalkers: Jedah's Damnation in the United States, but this title was only used in the arcade version.