- Add To
Pogo Joe is a computer game for the Commodore 64 and Atari 8-bit family, written by William F. Denman, Jr. and Oliver Steele. Michael Haire did the artwork, and Steven Baumrucker wrote the sound and music subroutines, designed and named the levels, and wrote the music. It was published by Screenplay in 1983. Pogo Joe is a Q*Bert clone with several extra features. The player takes the role of the eponymous Pogo Joe, a boy on... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Mega Man 11
- Super Mario World
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Splatoon 2
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- The Floor is LAVA - Original Game
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Shadow of the Colossus
- The Last Guardian
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Pokkén Tournament DX