20 Games Like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity()
Tears of Avia is a turn-based tactical RPG. Play with up to 5 classes and hundreds of skills, finding the best synergy with your party and their skill loadout will mean the difference between success and failure. Run a balanced party or roll nothing but warriors, the choice is yours. With some skills being weapon bound rather than class bound, there are endless possibilities for you to experiment from.
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG from Sandbox Interactive, set in the medieval fantasy world of Albion. Whether playing a hardened fighter, a farmer, a merchant or a master craftsman, in the player-driven world almost every single weapon and building are created by the players. Thanks to a “you are what you wear”-system free of typical class restrictions, a skilled archer can instantly become a powerful mage, and the players define their role within the game world. PvE, PvP guild vs guild battles, every action in the game has a meaning … as well as consequences. PvP battles in the danger zones of the game world are a “winner takes all” affair. Albion Online is the first PC game to enable the same experience on tablets.
Expeditions: Viking is a Historically-themed RPG set in the Viking Age. As the new leader of a humble clan of farmers and fighters players must adventure into the unknown lands to the west to raid and/or trade their way to wealth, fame and glory. Will you rewrite history as a peaceful and benevolent trader? Or pave your road to Valhalla with the treasures and bones of your fallen enemies? Experience choice and consequence as never before in the much awaited addition to the Expeditions Series, Expeditions: Viking.
Rezrog is a roguelike dungeon crawler with tabletop game aesthetics set in the fantasy world. The goal of the game is to create dynamic and engaging dungeon exploration experience for casual and hardcore players alike. The game’s art style mimics paper board game style, characters made of plastic and placed on plastic chips, while the environment is assembled from cardboard cutouts.
- Unique party mechanic: You have a party of brave heroes at your disposal, each with unique looks and strengths, but only one of them can go on an adventure at a time. If one hero falls prey to the enemy and gets captured, rescue him with another member!
- Tactical turn-based combat: Carefully plan your actions during the combat, conserve your resources and exploit enemy weaknesses.
- No two dungeons are ever the same: Procedurally generated dungeons create a unique experience for each and every player with interesting dungeons, large variety of equipment items and events impacting dungeon exploration.
- Permadeath: Getting your whole party captured means the end of the journey for your daring party of heroes.
- Progress persistence: Leave your legacy to next generations of heroes, even after permadeath, by acquiring and forging precious gems which leave stat points for use in a new game.
- Tabletop aesthetic: Mimics a paper board game style.
- Adventurers to heroes: Share all gear and skills within your team and equip them to suit your playstyle, but do it evenly. If your strongest hero is captured, you face an uphill task.
- Dungeon crawling: Prepare for unforeseen events as you face various dungeon challenges, avoiding traps and lethal encounters.
- Skill system: Skill discovery and upgrade system that allows acquiring and improving skills as you play.
- Boss battles: Challenging boss battles to test your fighting spirit. One wrong move could spell defeat.
- Large world to explore: 100 dungeon levels, 10 different environments.
- 7 character classes to play.
- More than 60 skills that can be upgraded to become even more powerful.
- More than 120 enemies to encounter.
It is action-RPG and sandbox hybrid with building, crafting, gathering, farming and land claiming elements. There is no NPCs in game so the only way to get something is to create it by yourself or trade from other players... or take it with brutal force. However we understand that not every one have enough time to "live" in game doing everything by their selves that is why all game processes are boosted to make game a little bit casual.
We can say this about your character development as well. It is very boring to level up your character to XX-level just to take a good sword in hands and start to fight. There would be leveling anyway however it would grant you small additional benefits in combats but not major domination.
Lineage II is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for Microsoft Windows, the second game in the Lineage series. It is a prequel to Lineage, and is set 150 years before the earlier game. It has become very popular since its October 1, 2003 launch in South Korea, reporting 1,000,918 unique users during the month of March 2007. To date, the game has been played by more than 14 million users, mostly based in Asia.
On November 30, 2011 Lineage II adopted a free-to-play model in Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction, with all game content being free save for "purchasable in-game store items and packs".
58 / 100152.9
You are a Fatebinder, the judge and executioner of Kyros’ law, acting under the watchful eye of the Overlords Archon of Justice, Tunon the Adjudicator. Your words shape the lives of thousands. Will you use that power to bring justice and inspire loyalty? Or will you bring fear and cruelty to the beaten people of the Tiers?
75 / 100133.75
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is a roguelike dungeon crawler.
Available as pure ascii or with tile graphics, playable offline or as a web version.
DCSS let's the player create a hero from a large number of races and classes, then sends him off into the dungeon to fetch the Orb of Zot.
While descending through the dungeon, players will encounter a variety of different enemies to kill, sneak around, or even befriend.
The game features very in depth mechanics, comparatively simple controls and poses a very hard but fair challenge.
An original turn-based role-playing game set in a world of machines and magic, a world that stopped spinning thousands of years ago.
Rich, non-linear story
Turn-based combat (No Active Time Battle)
Combat pairs (Allows more variations to your battle team)
Grow your own ammunition (Organic crafting)
Build and improve your home base
Gorgeous overworld with a retro feel
No random encounters (Monsters visible at all times)
Play as Male or Female protagonist (You can switch at any time)
Horizon Zero Dawn, an exhilarating new action role playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, developed by the award winning Guerrilla Games, creatos of PlayStation's venerated Killzone franchise. As Horizon Zero Dawn's main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures.
95 / 100584.75
Desperately you are called to the island of Metavira by scientist Jack Richards and his lovely daughter Brenda. You hear of their plight - the Fallow trees, their precious, medicinal sap on which countless of lives depend, are under the control of the evil and traitorous Santino. With most of the island already in his grasp, you must hand-pick a commando force of mercenaries and take back the island by force. That is, if you can...
Jagged Alliance features: 60 mercenaries... 60 attitudes... 60 voices; intense turn-based combat lets you plan every action; non-linear gameplay; three exciting levels of play will determine if you're as good as you think you are and a replay feature to look for Santino's Achilles heel - you'll need all the help you can get!
An exciting game design approach - role playing and strategy - puts you in the thick of the action!
89 / 10064.45
Emily is Away Too is the spiritual successor to the critically acclaimed original. Message both Emily and Evelyn as you determine the outcome of your senior year. Extend the story past the chat window with youtube links, facebook profiles and file transfers. And most importantly, change your text color to lime green so everyone knows you're the coolest kid in school.