20 Games Like Pokkén Tournament DX()
"A brand new title from SNK! A new SAMURAI SHODOWN is on the horizon!
Since its birth in 1993, the SAMURAI SHODOWN series has been known as the premier weapon based versus fighting games, and was essential in cultivating the weapon based fighting game genre. As the first new release in the series in more than 10 years, SAMURAI SHODOWN is aiming to yet again push boundaries and deliver some serious samurai action!
Developed using UNREAL ENGINE 4 and utilizing a unique brushstroke graphical style to match the Japanese roots of the series, Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Galford and a whole cast of other popular characters will battle once again for victory!"
Earth's last hope is in your hands, take control of the lone spaceship and protect Earth from alien swarms. Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the Universe from its evil enemies. In this space shooting game, you will be facing an increasingly large number of enemies in hazardous environments. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spacecraft to unleash its full lethal capacity.
HOW TO PLAY:
* Touch screen to move and kill all enemies.
* Collect items to upgrade or change your weapons.
* Multiplayer mode
* High quality images optimized for tablets and large screens.
* Ability to use active skills during the space battles.
* The game is packed with 100 levels on various difficulties.
* Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
* Multiple extreme boss battles.
* Upgrade your guns and lasers.
Enjoy classic space combat - powered up. Download Galaxy Attack Space Shooter now!
90 / 10014.5
*Minimum Requirements: iPhone 6 or higher and IOS 10
TEKKEN, the world's most successful fighting game franchise has been brought to mobile! Join PAUL, KAZUYA, XIAOYU, LAW, PANDA, NINA & all other famous fighters to engage in an intuitive, deep combat system featuring fighting techniques from all around the world. Take on the role of the Dojo Master, collecting, upgrading and battling with your favourite fighters from the legendary TEKKEN franchise!
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT MOVE?
• Collect over 20 characters with unique fighting styles
• Upgrade and unlock over 20 unique special moves for each fighter
• Battle it out in Unique Game modes including STORY MODE missions, online versus battles in DOJO CHALLENGE and rotating LIVE EVENT challenges!
STORY MODE - Explore the world of TEKKEN
• Join the legendary fighter, Kazuya Mishima, as he battles against his toughest adversary yet! Battle through a map-based campaign featuring unique encounters and specialised and powerful bosses.E7
• Build specialised teams to take down unique missions
• Explore dynamic battle maps to uncover compelling challenges and rewards
DOJO CHALLENGE - Online Versus Battles
• Build a team and battle against your friends and the community in this online versus mode
• Players build teams of attackers and defenders to compete in monthly seasons for unique rewards
• Ranked ladders allow players to progress and measure up against the best players in the world
• The game records and upload players' own in-game fighting styles and apply this to their dojos' AI, giving them an authentic feel
LIVE EVENTS - Brand new content to experience daily
• Live events feature daily, weekly and monthly rotating content. A fresh experience every time you play!
• Special themed events will provide unique experiences and encounters
• Rare characters and content available during Special Events
Join the community:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Have any problems or suggestions?
You can reach us at https://service.bandainamcoent.eu/app/list/p/7264
90 / 10024.5
One Piece: Grand Battle! Rush (ワンピース グラバト！ラッシュ Wan Pīsu: Gurando Batoru! Rasshu), known in the U.S. as One Piece: Grand Battle! and in Europe as Shonen Jump's One Piece: Grand Battle!, is a fighting game made in Japan based on the anime and manga series One Piece. It is the fourth and final game in One Piece's Grand Battle series and the nineteenth One Piece video game released.
The ultimate knife challenge!
Throw the knives into the logs to break them. Slash the apples and unlock new knives. Each 5th stage is defended by a boss - beat them to get exclusive knives!
Be careful to not hit the knives or the spikes. Time your actions, target carefully and become the knife master!
Can you beat all the bosses?
80 / 10014.0
You control Satsuki Kiryuin as the main protagonist of this game and proceed along with the story while battling against various characters. All scenarios are completely new and fully supervised under the watchful eyes of the original scenario-writer, Kazuki Nakashima. You will be experiencing the story unfold from the perspective of Satsuki Kiryuin, the rival of the original series' protagonist Ryuko.
Killer Instinct is a fighting game developed by Rare and published by Midway and Nintendo. It was released as an arcade game in the fall of 1994 and, the following year, ported to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and the Game Boy. The game's plot involves an all-powerful corporation organising a fighting tournament. The story was adapted in a limited comic book series published under the short-lived Acclaim Comics imprint.
Killer Instinct features several gameplay elements unique to fighting games of the time. Instead of fighting enemies in best-of-three rounds bouts, each player has two life bars. The player that depletes the other player's life bars first wins the match. The game also introduced "auto-doubles", a feature which allows players to press a certain sequence of buttons to make characters automatically perform combos on opponents. Also featured in the game are "combo breakers", special defensive moves that can interrupt combos.
77 / 100443.85
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise.
The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control of your fighters to make them your own. The new graphics engine showcases every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, bringing you so close to the fight you can feel it. Featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best-in-class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
80 / 100174.0
Play as Vasily, an elite operative who once worked for one of the biggest arms industry corporations in the world. Officially working in security, you were tasked with infiltration, assassination, extortion and even torture. When eventually the corporation decided to get rid of you, you manage to narrowly escape to a secluded monastery deep in the snowy mountains.
For 20 years you tried to find peace and harmony amogst your fellow monks, but you are still too haunted by your murderous past to find either. Now after all of these years the corporation is finally closing-in on your location, and in so doing they have given you one last shot at redemption.
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an update to Tekken 6. It features new characters, stages, items and customization options. It also gives the game a balance update from characters and items. It was released to Japanese arcades on December 18, 2008 and the console version of Tekken 6 is based on this arcade version.
This new version features two new characters: Alisa Bosconovitch, an android with jet wings and spinning limbs who was built in the image of Dr. Bosconovitch's deceased daughter, and Lars Alexandersson, an unknown descendant of Heihachi Mishima and leader of a rebellious Tekken Force faction fighting Jin's tyranny. A number of new items and customization options are featured in this expansion. The game also features all-new CG character art, just as there was a change in art from Tekken 5 to Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. Upgrade kits are also available for owners of current Tekken 6 machines.
62 / 10033.1
Play the most EXCITING RUNNER game on the Appstore Now with a VR mode: Be a NINJA for a day and RACE through the city!
- Swipe to ESCAPE from obstacles
- JUMP to avoid blocks
- DUCK to avoid being hit
- SHOOT stars to break objects
- RACE as fast as possible!
- Very EASY CONTROLS (swipe and touch Screen)
Go as far as possible and collect coins to beat your FRIENDS!