- Add To
Popeye (ポパイ Popai) is a 1982 arcade game developed and released by Nintendo based on the Popeye cartoon characters licensed from King Features Syndicate. The Family Computer (Famicom) saw an educational sequel on November 22, 1983: Popeye no Eigo Asobi, an English teaching game akin to the later Donkey Kong Jr. Math. In Popeye, two players can alternate playing or one player can play alone. The top five highest scores ar... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 14
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- Super Mario World
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Crazy Climber
- Spy vs Spy II: The Island Caper
- Ratchet & Clank
- A Life in Silk - The First Cumming
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Solomon's Key
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Drawful 2
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- The Floor is LAVA - Original Game
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt