20 Games Like PopStar Guitar()
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, MUSYNX has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played MUSYNX on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
▪ Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
▪ Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
▪ Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
▪ How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
▪ Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!
Malody is a cross platform music game simulator, which include IIDX/DDR/Jubeat/Taiko modes. It contains many features that were not in the original games, but enrich the playing experience. Also it has an ingame editor, to let players create and share their own charts.
Infinity Beats Song Edition is a fun, exciting and thrilling rhythm game where you need to hit the notes based on the rhythm of the music.
- Classic rhythm game style where you simply hit the notes based on the beats and melodies.
- Handpicked sound tracks with catchy melodies and nice beats.
- 3 levels for each track and adding.
- Different Mods to modify game play.
- Very smooth game play.
- Futuristic graphic styles with a space journey theme.
- Multiple special effects to choose.
"Turn up the volume and take rhythm gaming to new heights, all the way into space.
Fly solo or party with friends in a split screen race, as you join spacepilot Stella on
her journey from one stunning world to the next. Each hit song you play offers on
the note level design and three difficulties to master.
In an exclusive collaboration, INVECTOR features superstar AVICII, one of the world’s
biggest EDM artists, experienced like never before."
THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage is an upcoming spin-off free-to-play rhythm game released for mobile devices based on THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS. The game revolves around tapping icons of the idols in the rhythm of the background song. Different kinds of notes will be brought in to show how each icon must be tapped; these include simply tapping the icon, tapping and holding down the icon, and tapping two icons simultaneously.
Radiohammer Station is a rhythm action game where you match your button presses to the beat of the song! Ensure peace in the world by slamming on your enemy using the power of funk!
From zombies and aliens to horribly naughty perverts, the DJs of Radiohammer must face and overcome a wide variety of villainous baddies.
Read more at https://gematsu.com/2017/10/arc-system-works-fk-digital-announce-rhythm-fighting-game-radio-hammer-station-ps4-ps-vita#vCqduCxQv40pQcTG.99
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pichitto Live Start! is a licensed game developed by Konami and published for the Game Boy Advance platform. It takes inspiration from the Dance Dance Revolution series, using music and characters from the anime of the same name. It includes all the songs from the first Mermaid Melody GBA game and adds more from the second half of the TV series.
This is a kind of Dance Dance Revolution based on a TV show. You can play with a standard controller or a dance mat. You must step in the right direction at the right time (following the instructions displayed on screen). Including a selection of 14 songs from well-known artists (Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Texas, Christina Milian, Elton John, Lionel Richie, Cunnie Williams, Oliver Cheatham, Ce Ce Peniston, Donna Summer, Ms Dynamite, One T, Daniel Bedingfield and Havana Delirio).