20 Games Like Power Quest(TBA)
A New Land, A New Life: Savage Lands is a gritty, brutal, first-person open-world fantasy survival experience in which players have only one goal: Stay Alive. Explore a world where days and nights are spent slaughtering vicious creatures, gathering scarce resources, building shelter and crafting powerful weapons needed to survive. Every decision counts, because one mistake can lead to an unfortunate encounter with death's cold embrace.
50 / 10012.5
SOULCALIBUR VI represents the latest entry in the premier weapons-based, head-to-head fighting series and continues the epic struggle of warriors searching for the legendary Soul Swords. Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the original SOULCALIBUR to uncover hidden truths.
90 / 10054.5
Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown—a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for the Nintendo Switch system! New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER! Faster combat, new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go.
95 / 100104.75
Step into the breathtaking world of shadows at the time of changes. Become a mighty warrior, a redeemer who'll compel it to his will and bring it into the new era of martial arts! In this RPG-fighting game you will take on a role of a hero whose destiny isn't determined yet. How do you see your future? It's your call! Choose from three different fighting styles, experiment and combine your gear, learn some fresh new moves and explore a massive world full of adventures! Reveal all its dark secrets...
90 / 10044.5
Dive into the world of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians , a strategic and ultra dynamic RPG inspired by Might & Magic's medieval fantasy universe .
Ride through enchanted lands, collect fantastic wild creatures that master the magic of the elements and invoke a team of powerful warriors whose evolution will lead you to victory.
Developed by Studio Saizensen, Blade Strangers is a hardcore old-school fighting game. The streamlined four-button control scheme makes it easy for beginners to deal out damage from day one…but the intricate combos, counters and specials give tournament-caliber players plenty of opportunities for frame counting, chain construction and hit-box science.
60 / 10003.0
Zero Divide: An unrecoverable program error causing a potential system crash.
You are the error. Set in a virtual world inside a computer system hijacked by a group called XTAL, Zero Divide puts you against mysterious mercenary "units", each with a unique fighting style and the ability to pulverize you in an instant. You must "delete" the mercenaries, crash the system and eliminate XTAL before time runs out.
The first truly complete 3D, 360 degree fighting game.
Superbly detailed graphics, unprecedented fighter control, high quality soundtrack, awesome depth and challenge are all combined to give you the most complete fighting game experience available.
- 10 ruthless fighters (including two hidden bosses) that feature never before seen fighting styles, weapons and projectile attacks
- Unleash an arsenal of deadly moves and killer combos - Hyper Headbutt, Blind Man Slash, Tomo Vortex Throw, and Bloody Pack. For the first time in any 3D fighter - jumping attack in combos
- Select four completely different camera angles, including an innovative perspective from the fighters viewpoint and a rotating 360 degree view
- Zero Divide's unique Ring Edge allows skillful fighters to grab onto the rim of the ring and pull themselves back into fight
- With a memory card, save and relive your entire round... replays can be slowed down, paused, zoomed, rotated, or viewed from any angle
- On-screen diagram shows progressive damage to fighter body parts and allows players to strategically plan their attacks for maximum destruction
Absolver is an online multiplayer combat RPG where players are placed behind the mask of a Prospect under control of the Guides, the new rulers of the fallen Adal Empire, who have placed you here to determine your worth in joining their elite corps of Absolvers.