20 Games Like Powerpuff Girls: Gamesville()
Earth's last hope is in your hands, take control of the lone spaceship and protect Earth from alien swarms. Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the Universe from its evil enemies. In this space shooting game, you will be facing an increasingly large number of enemies in hazardous environments. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spacecraft to unleash its full lethal capacity.
HOW TO PLAY:
* Touch screen to move and kill all enemies.
* Collect items to upgrade or change your weapons.
* Multiplayer mode
* High quality images optimized for tablets and large screens.
* Ability to use active skills during the space battles.
* The game is packed with 100 levels on various difficulties.
* Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
* Multiple extreme boss battles.
* Upgrade your guns and lasers.
Enjoy classic space combat - powered up. Download Galaxy Attack Space Shooter now!
90 / 10014.5
Frogger (フロッガー) is a 1981 arcade game developed by Konami and licensed for North American distribution by Sega-Gremlin and worldwide by Sega itself. It is regarded as a classic from the golden age of video arcade games, noted for its novel gameplay and theme. The object of the game is to direct frogs to their homes one by one by crossing a busy road and navigating a river full of hazards. The Frogger coin-op is an early example of a game with more than one CPU, as it used two Z80 processors.
79 / 100123.95
Oh no! Donuts are dropping out of nowhere and Molly and her friends need your help. Use your finger to drag Molly, Maximus, Rhonda, or Walter across the screen and collect ONLY the donuts shown at the top. You do not want to catch the wrong donut or it will be game over!
*Minimum Requirements: iPhone 6 or higher and IOS 10
TEKKEN, the world's most successful fighting game franchise has been brought to mobile! Join PAUL, KAZUYA, XIAOYU, LAW, PANDA, NINA & all other famous fighters to engage in an intuitive, deep combat system featuring fighting techniques from all around the world. Take on the role of the Dojo Master, collecting, upgrading and battling with your favourite fighters from the legendary TEKKEN franchise!
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT MOVE?
• Collect over 20 characters with unique fighting styles
• Upgrade and unlock over 20 unique special moves for each fighter
• Battle it out in Unique Game modes including STORY MODE missions, online versus battles in DOJO CHALLENGE and rotating LIVE EVENT challenges!
STORY MODE - Explore the world of TEKKEN
• Join the legendary fighter, Kazuya Mishima, as he battles against his toughest adversary yet! Battle through a map-based campaign featuring unique encounters and specialised and powerful bosses.E7
• Build specialised teams to take down unique missions
• Explore dynamic battle maps to uncover compelling challenges and rewards
DOJO CHALLENGE - Online Versus Battles
• Build a team and battle against your friends and the community in this online versus mode
• Players build teams of attackers and defenders to compete in monthly seasons for unique rewards
• Ranked ladders allow players to progress and measure up against the best players in the world
• The game records and upload players' own in-game fighting styles and apply this to their dojos' AI, giving them an authentic feel
LIVE EVENTS - Brand new content to experience daily
• Live events feature daily, weekly and monthly rotating content. A fresh experience every time you play!
• Special themed events will provide unique experiences and encounters
• Rare characters and content available during Special Events
Join the community:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Have any problems or suggestions?
You can reach us at https://service.bandainamcoent.eu/app/list/p/7264
90 / 10024.5
A brand new entry in the legendary over-the-top action series comes to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in Spring 2019, complete with its signature blend of high-octane stylized action and otherworldly and original characters the series is known for. Director Hideaki Itsuno and the core team have reunited to create the most over the top, technically advanced, utterly insane action experience of this generation.
Years have passed since the legions of hell have set foot in this world, but now a new demonic invasion has begun, and humanity’s last hope will rest in the hands of three lone demon hunters, each offering a radically different play style. United by fate and a thirst for vengeance, these demon hunters will have to face their demons if they hope to survive.
91 / 100464.55
Score! Hero, from the award winning makers of Score! World Goals, Dream League Soccer & First Touch Soccer.
BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status, as you explore the dramatic career of your HERO player over 460 challenging levels!
Immersive free flowing 3D Score! Gameplay lets you control the action. Split defences with precise through balls, or bend shots into the top corner, putting you in control for an unrivalled mobile soccer experience.
88 / 10074.4
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a brand-new co-op experience from MachineGames, the award-winning studio that developed the critically acclaimed Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
Set in 1980, 19 years after BJ Blazkowicz ignited the second American Revolution, Wolfenstein: Youngblood introduces the next Blazkowicz generation to the fight against the Nazis. Play as one of BJ’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph, as you search for your missing father in Nazi-occupied Paris.
Unique gameplay around every corner with many different strategies to win. Start your fantastic getaway to a relaxing, magical land now!
Match 3 candies to advance across Sweetopia. With new tasty treats and surprises waiting around every corner, you’ll uncover many secrets throughout your journey. Whether you’re looking for a fun way to relax, or a new way to challenge your brain, Munchkin Match’s mouthwatering designs will have you drooling for more!
Help Lemi and his friends on their journey to find the Secret Seventh Sweet! Playing as Lemi, you will venture across Sweetopia in search of the final candy to become the most powerful wizard. Throughout your adventure you will pop bubbles, discover toys, and become the ultimate hero of saving stars. Surrounded by all of the cookies, candy, fruit, and other treats Sweetopia is filled with, it’s no wonder Lemi always thinks with his stomach! Match more than three candies to reveal a variety of board clearing boosters. In a jam? Lemi’s six friendly Munchkins will help you blast through any obstacle that blocks your way. With a range of magical boosters, you can easily step up your game. Think you can be the king of all magic? Challenge your friends and family for the high score!
Cool items and additional lives to help you on your adventure can be purchased with real money. The payment feature can be turned off by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Munchkin Match Features
• Hundreds of sugary sweet levels with more added every month!
• Join the Munchkin Club for even more rewards.
• Leaderboards to track your friends' and competitors' scores.
• Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices.
Join the exclusive Munchkin Rewards Club!
Name of subscription: Munchkin Club Membership
Members of the Munchkin Rewards Club receives the following benefits:
• Club Gift: You will receive a power-up bundle from the club the first time you log in every month!
• Animated Avatar: Special animated avatar only for Munchkin Rewards Club members!
• Member Sign: You get a V sign at the lower right corner of your avatar.
Length of free trial: 1 week
Length of subscription: 1 month
Price of subscription: Varies by region and is clearly listed on the subscription page.
Your subscription is set to automatically renew. The price of the subscription will be charged to your iTunes account automatically on a monthly basis within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel and/ or manage your subscription, along with your auto-renewal, any time after your purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings.
Already a fan of Munchkin Match? Like us on Facebook for giveaways, contests, the latest news, and more! https://www.facebook.com/MunchkinMatch/
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
90 / 10004.5
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise.
The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control of your fighters to make them your own. The new graphics engine showcases every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, bringing you so close to the fight you can feel it. Featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best-in-class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition features over 40 hours of story in the final chapter of the BlazBlue saga. It offers 30 unique characters and 60 stages, with all character DLCs and updates, making it the most comprehensive version of Central Fiction to date.
Developed by id Software, DOOM Eternal is the direct sequel to DOOM (2016). Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.
As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell. Set to an all-new pulse pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, fight across dimensions as you slay new and classic demons with powerful new weapons and abilities.
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.
An untitled game said to be in development after a job listing was spotted in November related to the Danganronpa series.
The posted job listing was looking for a game programmer, character designer, and 3D designer to mainly participate in development of the series, along with information about a game in the action genre for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.