30th Jan, 2013
Ed Key and David Kanaga
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
Proteus is a game about exploration and immersion in a dream-like island world where the soundtrack to your play is created by your surroundings. Played in first-person, the primary means of interaction is simply your presence in the world and how you observe it. The procedurally generated islands are home to creatures natural and imagined, tranquil valleys and ruins with magical properties.
No lists available, why not create one?
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Riders of Icarus
- Blossom & Decay
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three
- The isle