20 Games Like Pyongyang Racer(TBA)
ATV Quad Kings immerses the player in the world of ATV motocross racing where aggressive driving and hard-hitting skills are needed to become the King of ATVs. Travel across the globe from the United States to Australia and race in nine breathtaking locations. Compete in incredible high-adrenaline races at each track… but that’s not all! Perform tricks and catch big air in freestyle events to increase your skill rating. There’s no where to hide! It’s fast and furious four-wheel racing on Wii!
• Four championship levels from Amateur to All Star gets everyone in the game
• Four game modes: World Tour, Arcade, Time Trial, and Freestyle
• Many quad bikes and dune buggy vehicles to choose from, each with varying suspension, acceleration, speed, handling, and braking attributes
• Earn money from races to customize your vehicles in your virtual garage
• Race head-to-head in two player Arcade and Freestyle events
• Win the five World Tour trophies including the ultimate ATV Quad Kings Trophy to be #1
• Master the Freestyle stunt events to unlock tracks in the Arcade game mode
• Contend with different road surfaces such as soil, grass, and water—and watch out for the occasion rain shower to change the track conditions
• Play with your Wii Wheel for additional fun
Buckle-up and get ready for the most immersive automotive experience to ever hit your iPad and iPhone.
2K Drive provides you with a variety of experiences to test your driving skills – including licensed cars, real locations and dozens of exciting challenges in an authentic world rooted in motoring culture. Expert driving will earn you stars and coins to purchase boosts, upgrades, new cars and more!
2K Drive lets you compete online with your friends and the world, to earn the best scores, bragging rights, and rewards ahead of your rivals. Live news feeds deliver the world of automotive culture right to you, so when you’re not driving, you can read, watch videos or view photo galleries – and if you see something you really like, share it with friends. With daily challenges, more cars, tracks, and news added regularly, 2K Drive offers more content than any other driving game on your iPad or iPhone. Don’t dream it, drive it!
In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of antigravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator tournament. In Antigraviator, players will race on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Gamers will guide their Grav in three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit.
Players can challenge their friends in the fiercely competitive multiplayer modes, either online or in split-screen mode. Race yourself to the top of the worldwide leaderboard and earn special ranked skins.
Gamers can sabotage their fellow racers by activating hover mines, damaging the environment to create a rockslide, causing tunnels to collapse, firing missiles from rocket launchers along the track and many more fiendish tricks.
Gravs are customizable, but choose wisely: deciding on one upgrade may mean compromising on another. Strategically tailor-make Gravs to gain the upper hand in races or face the crushing prospect of defeat. In addition to the customization options, unlockable skins will be available free of charge.
In this futuristic high-octane racing game, defying gravity is the least of your concerns.