- Add To
Platforms: PC DOS
Gorillas is a video game first distributed with MS-DOS 5 and published in 1991 by IBM corporation. It is a turn-based artillery game. The game consists of two gorillas throwing explosive bananas at each other above a city skyline. The players can adjust the angle and velocity of each throw, as well as the gravitational pull of the planet. Written in QBasic, it is one of the programs included as a demonstration of that pr... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side
- Pit People
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Team Fortress 2
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette
- Chicken Invaders
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV
- Left 4 Dead 2
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- Dead Rising 4
- Ratchet & Clank