Platforms: Atari 2600
From the left and right sides of the screen colored columns stretch towards the center of the screen in order to connect with their counterpart on the opposite side. The player is at the center of the screen where he can move up and down and has to shoot left and right at the extending columns before they connect.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Super Mario World
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Far Cry: Primal
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Sea Dragon
- Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Super Mario 3D World
- Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Team Fortress Classic
- Unreal Tournament
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- GoldenEye 007
- Battlefield 2
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- James Bond 007: Nightfire