Ranma ½: Ougi Jaanken
21st Aug, 1995
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
The game involves falling blocks of hands displaying the rock, paper, and scissors signs, which fall three at a time. In a similar manner to Tetris, the player can rotate the blocks to stack them, using pieces that defeat other pieces (e.g. paper over rock) to eliminate stacks. Doing so adds garbage pieces onto the opponent's screen to make it more difficult for them to eliminate their stacks of blocks. The objective is to fil... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Ranma ½: Toraware no Hanayome
- Gintama Rumble
- Ranma ½: Byakuran Aika
- Ranma 1/2 Renissance
- Ranma ½: Aka Neko Dan Teki Hihou
- Anna's Quest
- Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
- NEKOPARA Vol. 2
- Ranma ½: Netsuretsu Kakutouhen
- Super Mario Party
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- Ranma 1/2 Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-Ryuu!
- The 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon
- Quern - Undying Thoughts
- JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
- The Impossible Quiz 2
- Rusty Lake Hotel
- Ranma ½: Kakugeki Mondou!!
- Forgotton Anne