Ranma ½: Ougi Jaanken
21st Aug, 1995
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
The game involves falling blocks of hands displaying the rock, paper, and scissors signs, which fall three at a time. In a similar manner to Tetris, the player can rotate the blocks to stack them, using pieces that defeat other pieces (e.g. paper over rock) to eliminate stacks. Doing so adds garbage pieces onto the opponent's screen to make it more difficult for them to eliminate their stacks of blocks. The objective is to fil... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Gintama Rumble
- Ranma ½: Toraware no Hanayome
- Ranma ½: Byakuran Aika
- Ranma 1/2 Renissance
- Ranma ½: Aka Neko Dan Teki Hihou
- NEKOPARA Vol. 2
- Ranma ½: Netsuretsu Kakutouhen
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
- Ranma 1/2 Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-Ryuu!
- Quern - Undying Thoughts
- The 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon
- Dragon Ball: Tap Battle
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Attack on Titan
- Anna's Quest
- Rusty Lake Hotel
- Forgotton Anne
- Ranma ½: Kakugeki Mondou!!