Ranma ½: Ougi Jaanken
21st Aug, 1995
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
The game involves falling blocks of hands displaying the rock, paper, and scissors signs, which fall three at a time. In a similar manner to Tetris, the player can rotate the blocks to stack them, using pieces that defeat other pieces (e.g. paper over rock) to eliminate stacks. Doing so adds garbage pieces onto the opponent's screen to make it more difficult for them to eliminate their stacks of blocks. The objective is to fil... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Sexy Adventures on Porn Island
- Ranma ½: Toraware no Hanayome
- Ranma ½: Byakuran Aika
- Ranma ½: Netsuretsu Kakutouhen
- Anna's Quest
- Love Hina 〜Ai wa Kotoba no Naka ni〜
- Ranma 1/2 Renissance
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- Ranma ½: Aka Neko Dan Teki Hihou
- Numba Deluxe
- Gintama Rumble
- Quern - Undying Thoughts
- Rusty Lake Hotel
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Forgotton Anne
- Don't Notice Me
- Toby: The Secret Mine
- Ranma 1/2 Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-Ryuu!