Time until Ranma ½: Ougi Jaanken release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released Worldwide [WW] on Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Ranma ½: Ougi Jaanken
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|Worldwide [WW]||Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)|
The game involves falling blocks of hands displaying the rock, paper, and scissors signs, which fall three at a time. In a similar manner to Tetris, the player can rotate the blocks to stack them, using pieces that defeat other pieces (e.g. paper over rock) to eliminate stacks. Doing so adds garbage pieces onto the opponent's screen to make it more difficult for them to eliminate their stacks of blocks. The objective is to fill up the opponent's ... Read More
- Gintama Rumble
- Ranma ½: Toraware no Hanayome
- Ranma ½: Byakuran Aika
- Ranma 1/2 Renissance
- Ranma ½: Aka Neko Dan Teki Hihou
- NEKOPARA Vol. 2
- Ranma ½: Netsuretsu Kakutouhen
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
- Ranma 1/2 Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-Ryuu!
- Quern - Undying Thoughts
- Dragon Ball: Tap Battle
- Attack on Titan
- Anna's Quest
- Forgotton Anne
- Ranma ½: Kakugeki Mondou!!
- Rusty Lake Hotel
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru S