20 Games Like Rapala for Kinect(TBA)
Quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
The Strike literally puts the fishing rod in players’ hands as they head out to their favorite hot spots, including several popular lakes in North America. By combining high-quality, realistic game play, The Strike is quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
• "All-Gamer Appeal: Gamers of all levels will be happy with The Strike, as it offers four modes of entertaining gameplay.
• Tournament Fishing and The Bass Pro Invitational: In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviors in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass fishing just like they would if they were fishing in real life.
• Advanced Engine Technology: The Strike uses the advanced Infernal Engine which provides incredible water effects above and below the water, real-time time–of-day light effects, high quality 3D fish models, and realistic fish and lure movements.
• Amazing Lakes: Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
• Advanced Underwater World: The Strike features advanced topography visuals never-before-seen in a fishing game. Lakebeds are detailed to include weeds, fallen trees, and rocks, along with life-like fish and lure movements, making for an authentic experience.
• Abundance of Fish: The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more. Each lake also contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen.
• Variety of Equipment: Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. In tournaments, players can win new boats.
• Statistics: The Strike tracks players’ fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc."
You are out on the lake, and everything is quiet. Suddenly, a fish hits your lure. The fish pulls the line while you fight it, trying to reel it in. It dives deep and flies out of the water; you give the line some slack, and then reel it in. Eventually, the fish loses this fight. You can have this kind of excitement with ZEBCO FISHING! for the Game Boy Color. Hit one of two lakes with a choice of 11 different fishing lures. Try to catch the biggest bass possible in the Tournament mode, and for an extra challenge, try to catch exactly 21 pounds of bass in the Blackjack Bass mode. In both modes, catching fish other than bass has no effect on the outcome. Try to become a fishing champion with ZEBCO FISHING!
Grab your tackle box, launch the bass boat and LET'S GO! Rapala Pro Fishing sets the standard for all fishing games. Never before has a fishing game brought you all this: authentic Rapala fishing gear, guided fishing trips with Rapala's Pro Staff and a BOATLOAD OF ACTION! Time to set the hook and land that TROPHY of a lifetime!
Gamers head off to tranquil lakes and sandy beaches in an effort to wrangle more than 40 different kinds of fish in Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream. The game takes advantage of the Wii's motion-sensitive controls to let players cast and reel just as they would in real life, and each of the 40 fish species fights and flees like its real-world counterpart. When gamers are satisfied with their catch they can head back to the lodge, where the Fishing Master doles out expert advice and showcases the new equipment players have earned. Angler's Dream also strays into life development sim territory, because the lodge includes a number of aquariums where gamers can care for and rear their most prized catches. The ultimate goal for solo players is to track down the rare and elusive Legendary Fish, but those looking for multiplayer action can join up to three friends in the competitive "Versus" mode.