20 Games Like Rapala Pro Fishing()
Fishing Sim World is set to be the most authentic fishing game ever, featuring realistic game physics, boat-fishing, intense multiplayer, live tournaments and accurate fish AI, reacting to everything from the water temperature to your choice of bait.
50 / 10002.5
WWE 2K19 arrives as the latest entry to the flagship WWE video game franchise and features cover Superstar AJ Styles. WWE 2K19 will showcase a massive roster of popular WWE Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers, as well as NXT favorites. Experience authentic WWE gameplay, extensive creation options, engaging match types, fan-favorite modes and much more!
50 / 10002.5
Score! Hero, from the award winning makers of Score! World Goals, Dream League Soccer & First Touch Soccer.
BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status, as you explore the dramatic career of your HERO player over 460 challenging levels!
Immersive free flowing 3D Score! Gameplay lets you control the action. Split defences with precise through balls, or bend shots into the top corner, putting you in control for an unrivalled mobile soccer experience.
89 / 10054.45
Quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
The Strike literally puts the fishing rod in players’ hands as they head out to their favorite hot spots, including several popular lakes in North America. By combining high-quality, realistic game play, The Strike is quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
• "All-Gamer Appeal: Gamers of all levels will be happy with The Strike, as it offers four modes of entertaining gameplay.
• Tournament Fishing and The Bass Pro Invitational: In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviors in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass fishing just like they would if they were fishing in real life.
• Advanced Engine Technology: The Strike uses the advanced Infernal Engine which provides incredible water effects above and below the water, real-time time–of-day light effects, high quality 3D fish models, and realistic fish and lure movements.
• Amazing Lakes: Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
• Advanced Underwater World: The Strike features advanced topography visuals never-before-seen in a fishing game. Lakebeds are detailed to include weeds, fallen trees, and rocks, along with life-like fish and lure movements, making for an authentic experience.
• Abundance of Fish: The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more. Each lake also contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen.
• Variety of Equipment: Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. In tournaments, players can win new boats.
• Statistics: The Strike tracks players’ fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc."
90 / 10004.5
You are out on the lake, and everything is quiet. Suddenly, a fish hits your lure. The fish pulls the line while you fight it, trying to reel it in. It dives deep and flies out of the water; you give the line some slack, and then reel it in. Eventually, the fish loses this fight. You can have this kind of excitement with ZEBCO FISHING! for the Game Boy Color. Hit one of two lakes with a choice of 11 different fishing lures. Try to catch the biggest bass possible in the Tournament mode, and for an extra challenge, try to catch exactly 21 pounds of bass in the Blackjack Bass mode. In both modes, catching fish other than bass has no effect on the outcome. Try to become a fishing champion with ZEBCO FISHING!
BLACK BASS WITH BLUE MARLIN brings the joys of the lake and the sea to the PlayStation. You won't miss a second of the action with a wide variety of camera angles. For those who want an arcade feel, choose the underwater camera and watch that fish fight; the above-water view provides a simulation experience, where the fish is unknown until it is brought in. Don't worry, bringing in the fish is not going to be a problem with the large number of spots to drop a line. Naturally, dropping the line is not going to be enough; you'll have to choose lures wisely and use the proper technique if you want to catch anything. If you're not having any luck, get advice about your technique from legendary angler, Hank Parker. With all of the options and a large number of fishing spots, BLACK BASS WITH BLUE MARLIN has something for every aspiring angler.
Gamers head off to tranquil lakes and sandy beaches in an effort to wrangle more than 40 different kinds of fish in Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream. The game takes advantage of the Wii's motion-sensitive controls to let players cast and reel just as they would in real life, and each of the 40 fish species fights and flees like its real-world counterpart. When gamers are satisfied with their catch they can head back to the lodge, where the Fishing Master doles out expert advice and showcases the new equipment players have earned. Angler's Dream also strays into life development sim territory, because the lodge includes a number of aquariums where gamers can care for and rear their most prized catches. The ultimate goal for solo players is to track down the rare and elusive Legendary Fish, but those looking for multiplayer action can join up to three friends in the competitive "Versus" mode.
With crystal-clear graphics, sound effects as clear as an Alpine stream and excellent play control, ESPN Great Outdoor Games: Bass Fishing is sure to knock your warders off! In Free Fishing Mode, drop a line into any of the 30 ponds and lakes that dot the tranquil landscape. Cast your skills against the world's top anglers in Tournament mode. In this mode, you'll race to see who can land the five biggest fish of a given variety, including bluegills and many types of bass. After picking from 15 unique lures, a power meter indicates the strength of your cast. You can reel in or play out line. Successful anglers will continually monitor the water depth and temperature and the time of day. The atmospheric soundtrack includes chirping birds, softly lapping water and cheery banjo plucking.
Featuring more than fifteen different kinds of fish, twenty different fishing holes and lots of different lures, Fisherman's Bait 2: Big Ol' Bass is the PlayStation version of the popular Arcade game. Like the Little Max character from Mike Tyson's Punch Out, you are a transparent fisherman. You can go from "fishin' hole" to "fishin' hole" according to your preference. All of the spots are different in their variety of species. You also get to pick your own lure, ranging from poppers and worms to jerk bait. All lures produce different results, so choose wisely.
Choices for play include: the Beginner mode, where you are given a tutorial during which you're taught the rules of the game; Free Fishing mode, where you can just catch fish at your leisure; Tournament mode, where you must qualify at each of the three lakes to get to the main event; Versus Play, where you compete against another player; and World Monsters mode, where you fish for monster-sized fish through fake environments.
Big Ol' Bass supports vibration feedback, analog control, one block of memory and the SLUH-00063 special controller.
There's nothing like the real thrill of luring in a largemouth bass, and now you can have the experience without getting a drop of water on you. Try to reel in 14 different types of freshwater fish including spotted bass, redeye bass, and rock bass in this PSX classic, enjoying a dozen massive locales. Real-life obstacles like rod direction, reel speed, and water structures will provide plenty to overcome, but you'll arrive armed with 20 unique lures to help get the job done. Choosing from a selection of spinners, bucktails, bass bugs, and other stuff that will help get those fishes' attention, you'll try to master any of the three impressive modes of play: Free Fishing, Three-day Tournament, and Beat the Clock. Five total events will ensure that the gameplay never repeats itself, and the graphics are downright incredible. It's not easy to hook and reel a bass, but it sure is fun when you do.