The game was originally conceived after the authors created a new routine for hardware scrolling; when the player uses a speed scroll, the routine can be seen at full speed. Due to lower hardware specifications, the Acorn Electron version used a much smaller playing window and the speed scrolls were omitted.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Robinson: The Journey
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
- Final Fantasy XV
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Riders of Icarus
- Pokémon GO
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition