The game was originally conceived after the authors created a new routine for hardware scrolling; when the player uses a speed scroll, the routine can be seen at full speed. Due to lower hardware specifications, the Acorn Electron version used a much smaller playing window and the speed scrolls were omitted.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- Little Nightmares
- Kingdom Hearts II
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- Only If
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
- Final Fantasy XV