Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers
20th Jan, 1998
- Add To
Real Bout 2 revamps the two-line battle system from Real Bout Special. Instead of fighting in either two lines, the player is now forced to fight in a main line, while the second line is a "sway line" used to avoid attacks (similar to the original Real Bout). The one-line trap stages last seen in Fatal Fury Special also return.
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Real Bout Fatal Fury
- Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory
- Real Bout Fatal Fury Best Collection
- The King of Fighters '97
- The King of Fighters '98
- World Heroes Perfect
- Street Fighter
- Street Fighter IV
- Fatal Fury: First Contact
- Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition
- Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
- The King of Fighters Neowave
- Little Busters!
- Art of Fighting 2
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warrior's Dreams
- JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
- King of Fighters EX: Neo Blood
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match
- Savage Lands
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu