Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The NewcomersEdit
Jan 20, 1998 (...)
- Add To
Versions: See the alternative version of this game
Real Bout 2 revamps the two-line battle system from Real Bout Special. Instead of fighting in either two lines, the player is now forced to fight in a main line, while the second line is a "sway line" used to avoid attacks (similar to the original Real Bout). The one-line trap stages last seen in Fatal Fury Special also return.
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Based on 11
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Tekken 3
- Tekken 5
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
- The King of Fighters Neowave
- Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
- Art of Fighting 2
- Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory
- Little Busters!
- Tekken 7
- Rise of Incarnates
- Savage Lands
- Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu
- Shadow Fight 2
- Real Bout Fatal Fury
- Fatal Fury: First Contact
- World Heroes Perfect
- King of Fighters EX: Neo Blood
- Real Bout Fatal Fury Best Collection
- Bloody Roar: Primal Fury