A game with a perfect casting, perfect music, perfect scenario. The only negative point it's at the end when you've done all the little activities you could possibly do. And, that's exactly what made the story so compelling. It is interesting and rewarding, with a huge impact on the player after every mission.
The gameplay is good, during the story, when the open-world is interesting, meaningful, and the players run into lots of random encounters. The scenario is interesting, with nice little details that can be explored during the treasure hunt missions.
In the end, it's a game that you play, understand the purpose of the game, and love it, looking to share with every friend you have.
- + Great story, so compelling that you can't avoid to end it, and absorb all sidequests as fast as possible.
- + Various activities that are interesting to do: gaining the new outfits, searching for treasure, capturing outlaws, etc.
- + The most interesting random encounters I've ever seen in a game.
- + Even if the solitary open-world experience can be boring, you can replay the missions, with some friends, do time trials, etc.
- - It's really solitary once you end it, and made it through 100%. But that's not exactly a bad thing, you move on, next game.