20 Games Like Reel Fishing III()
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
Two small classics from Clarus Victoria published in 2013, Stone Age and Bronze Age, are now available on Steam! Manage an ancient tribe in the African Savannah, build the first city in the Fertile Crescent, guide your people across prehistory and lead them to Victory!
Beast Battle Simulator is a physics based battle-simulation sandbox game featuring dinosaurs and animals. Kamikaze Zebras VS. T-Rex with laser guns, Lions with machine guns VS. a flock of 50 seagulls; anything is possible! Watch as the beasts dismember and rip each other apart in gory detail!
East India Company did not originally have pirates as a playable faction as we wanted to concentrate on the actual companies. However, we received an incredible amount of feedback from people who told us how much they would love to play as pirates.
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
Designed for the armchair angler in mind, Bass Landing captures the essence of being on an actual lake and boat without the hassle of reaching into your tackle box and pulling back a handful of slime! There are five different lakes in all, ranging from the murky Lunker Lake to the mountainous clarity of Crystal Lake. Each contains natural and manmade hazards (branches, poles, rocks) and different kind of fish--depending on the kind of fish you want, choose your lake accordingly.
For instance, the Silver Carp can only be found in dark, murky lakes or swamps and the Spotted Bass resides in the chilly, colder water areas. While the name of the game is bass, there are 14 different types of fish including the small but feisty Blue Gill, massively dynamic Carp, and the multiplying Rainbow Trout.
In addition to his or her game, the armchair fisherman will need to know how his fishing rod works and what lures to use on the various fish. There are fifty different tools in all ranging from Spinner Bait to the MHB-665 Bait Rod--one will want to know the functions of each lure and rig and choose an appropriate rod for the type of fish being hunted.
Experience the thrills and action of Bass fishing for the first time on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. Continuing THQ's strong tradition of premiere B.A.S.S. Inc. licensed fishing games, Bass Strike brings the sport of fishing to life like never before.
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
Villagers is a beautifully illustrated and richly detailed town-building game where you build a thriving community using the people and resources around you. Success or failure depends on your ability to create a town that can grow and prosper, and overcome the harsh realities of medieval life!