- Add To
Repton, the eponymous protagonist, walks around an underground maze in a quest to find all the diamonds (some being held in safes, their release being triggered by finding and collecting a key) within a time limit in each of several levels, while avoiding being trapped or killed by falling rocks and monsters hatched from eggs. The original Repton game was released in the summer of 1985 and has 12 levels, with passwords making ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Don't Knock Twice
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Out of Line
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.