- Add To
Unusually for Electronic Arts in the early 90s, this was a platform -shooter game with little or no adventuring or strategy elements. The game scrolls sideways, and has sections where precision jumps are required, either to clear rivers or collect bonuses. You carry a dagger to deal with the enemies, and must avoid contact with them. When killed, they leave coins to be collected - these are spent in the shop sections. Death lo... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- The Last Guardian
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Rayman Legends
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Videocart-10: Maze, Cat and Mouse
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Sonic Adventure
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.