20 Games Like Rock Band 2()
Patapon is an innovative, rhythm-based 2D platform/action game marching to PlayStation 4 with revitalized graphics output in 4K resolution and 1080p. An iconic PlayStation game, players are tasked with leading the colorful Patapons, a brave and noble tribe, through a series of epic battles against opposing armies and gigantic monsters. In a distinct gameplay twist, action and rhythm are intertwined as players utilize drumbeats to march, attack, and defend, ultimately leading the Patapon tribe to victory.
THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage is an upcoming spin-off free-to-play rhythm game released for mobile devices based on THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS. The game revolves around tapping icons of the idols in the rhythm of the background song. Different kinds of notes will be brought in to show how each icon must be tapped; these include simply tapping the icon, tapping and holding down the icon, and tapping two icons simultaneously.
"THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS is now on PlayStation VR! With Concert light in hand, "Maihama Amphitheater" unfolds itself to maximum 9 idols on stage! Let's witness their scintillating LIVE together!"
In Winx Club Rockstars the fairy friends head out on a new kind of adventure, swapping their magic for guitars and microphones and whipping up a fairy rock star frenzy on stage. Fans will be able to play their favorite Winx Club fairy, choose one of four musical instruments to rock out with, and practice more than 12 exclusive Winx Club songs as they aim for the big time. Mastering the rhythmic gameplay and hitting high scores gives players the chance to style and customize their characters to make an even bigger splash when they're under the lights.
Guitar Hero Live is an upcoming music game and will serve as a reboot of the Guitar Hero franchise, being the first new entry in the series since Warriors of Rock in 2010. Guitar Hero Live will introduce major changes to the core gameplay and experience of the Guitar Hero franchise, including a revamped guitar controller with a new, 6-button layout, a new in-game presentation style that utilizes full motion video, simulating a real-world concert setting from the perspective of the guitarist, and a new Guitar Hero TV mode to encompass multiplayer and curated playlists in the style of television music channels.
90 / 100104.5
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X is a rhythm game in the Project DIVA series of games featuring Crypton Future Media's popular VOCALOID voicebanks. Sega confirmed the concept for the game is both live concerts, and producing. New to the series is the Live Quest story mode, which infuses the series' classic rhythm gameplay with RPG elements.
ABBA: You Can Dance is a dance video game for the Wii, developed by Ubisoft. The game is a spin-off of the Just Dance series. The game includes a "Karaoke Mode" which allows 2 players to sing via USB microphones. However, not all of the songs are singable.
Miku Flick/02 is a rhythm game, a sequel to Miku Flick, and a spin off of the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series of Vocaloid rhythm games. The game will retain the primary gameplay of its prdecessor whereby the game has 10 tiles, arranged in a 3x3 grid with the middle column having a 4th tile at the bottom. Each of these tiles has a hiragana Lyric on them, when indicated you are required to flick the tile in the indicated direction. Unlike its predecessor though, the game will feature vocaloids other than Hatsune Miku including Kagamine Len, Kagamine Rin and Megurine Luka as well as duet songs whereby two vocaloids would sing together for a song. The game will also include a new "Extreme" difficulty mode, which will provide players with a difficulty between the "Hard" Mode and "Break the Limit" Mode of the original.
Rhythm Zone is the new revolution in music gaming! Play using your own music and get into the Rhythm Zone of your favorite indie, electronica, metal, rock, hip hop, and pop songs. Every game session is as different as the songs you choose and is matched to awesome and surreal changing backgrounds that are generated by your music.
The first dance game dedicated to fitness and weight loss
Developed in collaboration with fitness and dance experts, Gold’s Gym® Dance Workout is the first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss. You’ll have so much fun dancing you won’t even notice how much you’re sweating! You’ll dance to popular songs, learn new choreography, and play mini-games that will whip you into shape in no time. It’s the most fun way to workout!
Dance Your Way to Fit!
• Dance to popular Latin styles such as Salsa, Samba, Rumba, Flamenco, Reggaeton and Meringue
• Plus, pump up your routine with boxing-inspired dance routines
Dance to Current Hits
• The game features hit songs to keep you moving and motivated!
• Songs include:
• Just Dance
• Material Girl
• I Will Survive
• Good Vibrations
• Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
• I’m Too Sexy
• Jai Ho
• Oye Como Va
• Cosmic Girl
• Heart of Glass
Mini-Games Targeting Specific Muscle Groups
• Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more!
• Many of these games are Wii Balance Board-compatible
Customized to You
• Build your own circuit program or let the game create one for you. Circuit programs are continuous dancing and mini-game sessions lasting up to 30 minutes. Experience the fun of working out as you dance off extra pounds!
• Your personal trainer teaches you dance moves, motivates you and increases the intensity of your workout based on your performance
• Customize your character and your trainer with different outfits and accessories
Dance with a Friend
• The game supports two players so you and a friend can dance the calories away together!
Track your Progress
• All of your exercise history, including play time, calories burned, and BMI (determined by standing on the Wii Balance Board) is stored in the game so you can easily track your progress.
• Gold’s Gym VIP 7 Day Membership Pass is included with your game!