Artificial Intelligence Design
- Add To
Rogue is a dungeon crawling video game first developed by Michael Toy and Glenn Wichman around 1980. It was a favorite on college Unix systems in the early to mid-1980s, in part due to the procedural generation of game content.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 5
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Wild Terra
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Tears of Avia
- Guild Wars 2
- Baldur's Gate
- Albion Online
- The Legend of Queen Opala
- Lineage 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Final fantasy XIV
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Persona 5
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Witcher
- Fire Emblem Warriors