Artificial Intelligence Design
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
Rogue is a dungeon crawling video game first developed by Michael Toy and Glenn Wichman around 1980. It was a favorite on college Unix systems in the early to mid-1980s, in part due to the procedural generation of game content.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- Baldur's Gate
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Final Fantasy XV
- Neverwinter Nights
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Riders of Icarus
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- The Witcher
- The Dwarves
- Guild Wars 2
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- Beyond the Labyrinth