20 Games Like Rome: Total War Gold Edition()
Hitman GO is a simple to play, but difficult to master turn-based strategy game set in a stunning interpretation of the Hitman universe. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations.
This award-winning, beautifully rendered diorama-style turn-based strategy game focuses on forward thinking to progress through challenging levels and stylish freeze frame environments, to challenge even the most accomplished Hitman fan.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
○ Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
○ Beautiful scale model-style visuals
○ Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
○ Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
○ Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviors
○ Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
Two small classics from Clarus Victoria published in 2013, Stone Age and Bronze Age, are now available on Steam! Manage an ancient tribe in the African Savannah, build the first city in the Fertile Crescent, guide your people across prehistory and lead them to Victory!
East India Company did not originally have pirates as a playable faction as we wanted to concentrate on the actual companies. However, we received an incredible amount of feedback from people who told us how much they would love to play as pirates.
Academia : School Simulator is a management game that lets you design, construct, and manage the high school of your dreams! As the school Principal, watch your students as they get bullied, find love, flunk exams, and basically just try to get through the roller-coaster ride that is high school. Will you offer the best teachers and facilities or cheap out and build giant classrooms with a 1:100 student to teacher ratio? It's all up to you!
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
Spider Solitaire, also known as Microsoft Spider Solitaire (Spider in the About box in some versions), is a solitaire card game that is included in Microsoft Windows. It is a version of Spider. As of 2005, it was the most played game on Windows PCs, surpassing the shorter and less challenging Klondike-based Windows Solitaire.
The game was first included as part of Windows 98's Microsoft Plus! package and has been since featured on most subsequent versions of Windows. Spider Solitaire was not included in Windows 2000, but was added to Windows ME and later on Windows XP; the game gained popularity subsequent to its inclusion in the latter. Windows Vista again saw a new version, which was mainly unchanged in Windows 7. Finally, Windows 8 has another updated version available in the Windows Store as part of Microsoft Solitaire Collection but not bundled with the operating system.
71 / 10093.55
BERLIN. The Flux-State: a stable anarchy enforced by an ever-shifting coalition of megacorps, political factions, and savvy power players. A place where almost anything goes and the right connections can be the difference between success and starvation. Dangerous jobs abound and there’s no better place to earn a quick payday – provided you live long enough to spend it. For you and your team of battle-scarred runners, it’s just another day in the Free City of Berlin.
But a new threat is rising, one that could mean untold chaos and devastation. The only clue: whispers of the DRAGONFALL, a long-forgotten event from the earliest days of the Awakened world. As you find yourself drawn into a maze of veiled dangers and strange machinations, you will come face-to-face with a grim spectre of the past… and alter the course of Berlin’s future.