Time until Samurai Shodown III release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released in North America [NA] on Neo Geo AES
Samurai Shodown III
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|North America [NA]||Neo Geo AES|
|Japan [JP]||Neo Geo AES|
|North America [NA]||Neo Geo MVS|
|Japan [JP]||Neo Geo MVS|
|North America [NA]||Neo Geo CD|
|North America [NA]||Wii|
Samurai Shodown III was to be the start of a bold new direction for the franchise. The most obvious difference between this game and the others in the series is the notably darker aesthetic. The more light-hearted characters (Earthquake, Cham Cham, and Gen-an to name a few) from the previous games have been excised, and even the kabuki master, Kyoshiro Senryo, received a redesign, transforming him from a flamboyant stage performer into a grim-... Read More
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
- Ranma ½: Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-ryuu!
- Ranma ½: Chonai Gekitohen
- Ranma ½
- SNK Vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
- Power Punch
- Zoids VS
- Zoids VS II
- Zoids: Full Metal Crash
- Battle Stadium D.O.N
- Dream Mix TV: World Fighters
- Majewelune World Special
- King of Kung Fu
- Metal & Lace: The Battle of the Robo Babes
- The Great Fighter
- Duel Fight Transformers Beast Wars: Beast Warriors' Strongest Decisive Battle