12th Sep, 2005
- Add To
The player uses Scooby-Doo to take down enemies and collect clues for Velma. Scooby-Doo can change costumes which can give him different moves such as kung-fu and fly like a bat. Without using these costumes some levels may not be possible to finish. This is the third Scooby-Doo game to feature a laugh track. In the Nintendo DS game, there are a few minigames included to make use of its touchscreen.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Castle of Illusion Remastered
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- The Last Guardian
- Castlevania: Dracula X
- Rayman Legends
- Star Wars
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Pink Panther: Pinkadelic Pursuit
- Crash Bandicoot
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- The Flintstones
- Bounty Arms
- Sky Maze 3D
- Chindouchou!! Pole no Daibouken
- Sonic & Knuckles Collection