- Add To
Seastalker is an interactive fiction computer game designed by Stu Galley and Jim Lawrence and published by Infocom in 1984. Like most of Infocom's works, it was released simultaneously for several popular computer platforms of the time, such as the Commodore 64, Apple II, and IBM PC. The game was marketed as an introduction to interactive fiction for pre-teen players. It is Infocom's twelfth game. Galley and Lawrence later w... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Quern - Undying Thoughts
- L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch
- L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- The Legend of Queen Opala
- Seeking Evil: The Wendigo
- The Witness
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Ten Little Indians
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Aurora: The Lost Medallion Episode I
- Dante's Inferno
- Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Sherlock Holmes: The Vatican Cameos
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Mandarin Murder
- The Curse of Crowley Manor
- Sherlock Holmes in "Another Bow"
- Jewels of Babylon
- Cranston Manor