- Add To
At the end of First Samurai, the Demon King was able to flee back in time to ancient Japan, so our hero follows him back in time, and has 10 levels awaiting him. Unlike the original, each world is split into sub-levels, with a boss at the end of each one, emphasising the arcade side of the gameplay, which still combines hacking and slashing with puzzle-solving. As in the first game, you start without weaponry but can pick u... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Lords of the Fallen
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Rise & Shine
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- For Honor
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Wild Terra
- Darksiders III
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Dead Island 2
- Sonic Mania
- God of War III
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Dead Cells