20 Games Like Sega Marine Fishing()
You are out on the lake, and everything is quiet. Suddenly, a fish hits your lure. The fish pulls the line while you fight it, trying to reel it in. It dives deep and flies out of the water; you give the line some slack, and then reel it in. Eventually, the fish loses this fight. You can have this kind of excitement with ZEBCO FISHING! for the Game Boy Color. Hit one of two lakes with a choice of 11 different fishing lures. Try to catch the biggest bass possible in the Tournament mode, and for an extra challenge, try to catch exactly 21 pounds of bass in the Blackjack Bass mode. In both modes, catching fish other than bass has no effect on the outcome. Try to become a fishing champion with ZEBCO FISHING!
A new Mario Tennis game is bringing a new level of skill and competition to Nintendo Switch. Mario steps onto the court in classy tennis garb for intense rallies against a variety of characters in full-blown tennis battles. New wrinkles in tennis gameplay will challenge your ability to read an opponent's position and stroke to determine which shot will give you the advantage. And this time the game adds the first story mode since the Mario Tennis game on Game Boy Advance, offering a new flavor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more
80 / 10054.0
Reel Fishing is a series of fishing video games by Natsume. The first game, Reel Fishing, was released for the PlayStation in 1996. Originally a localization of Pack-In-Video's (now Marvelous) Fish Eyes series from Japan, Natsume has since diverged from that series to create their own games.
With crystal-clear graphics, sound effects as clear as an Alpine stream and excellent play control, ESPN Great Outdoor Games: Bass Fishing is sure to knock your warders off! In Free Fishing Mode, drop a line into any of the 30 ponds and lakes that dot the tranquil landscape. Cast your skills against the world's top anglers in Tournament mode. In this mode, you'll race to see who can land the five biggest fish of a given variety, including bluegills and many types of bass. After picking from 15 unique lures, a power meter indicates the strength of your cast. You can reel in or play out line. Successful anglers will continually monitor the water depth and temperature and the time of day. The atmospheric soundtrack includes chirping birds, softly lapping water and cheery banjo plucking.
Quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
The Strike literally puts the fishing rod in players’ hands as they head out to their favorite hot spots, including several popular lakes in North America. By combining high-quality, realistic game play, The Strike is quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
• "All-Gamer Appeal: Gamers of all levels will be happy with The Strike, as it offers four modes of entertaining gameplay.
• Tournament Fishing and The Bass Pro Invitational: In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviors in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass fishing just like they would if they were fishing in real life.
• Advanced Engine Technology: The Strike uses the advanced Infernal Engine which provides incredible water effects above and below the water, real-time time–of-day light effects, high quality 3D fish models, and realistic fish and lure movements.
• Amazing Lakes: Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
• Advanced Underwater World: The Strike features advanced topography visuals never-before-seen in a fishing game. Lakebeds are detailed to include weeds, fallen trees, and rocks, along with life-like fish and lure movements, making for an authentic experience.
• Abundance of Fish: The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more. Each lake also contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen.
• Variety of Equipment: Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. In tournaments, players can win new boats.
• Statistics: The Strike tracks players’ fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc."
90 / 10004.5
Grab your tackle box, launch the bass boat and LET'S GO! Rapala Pro Fishing sets the standard for all fishing games. Never before has a fishing game brought you all this: authentic Rapala fishing gear, guided fishing trips with Rapala's Pro Staff and a BOATLOAD OF ACTION! Time to set the hook and land that TROPHY of a lifetime!
Gamers head off to tranquil lakes and sandy beaches in an effort to wrangle more than 40 different kinds of fish in Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream. The game takes advantage of the Wii's motion-sensitive controls to let players cast and reel just as they would in real life, and each of the 40 fish species fights and flees like its real-world counterpart. When gamers are satisfied with their catch they can head back to the lodge, where the Fishing Master doles out expert advice and showcases the new equipment players have earned. Angler's Dream also strays into life development sim territory, because the lodge includes a number of aquariums where gamers can care for and rear their most prized catches. The ultimate goal for solo players is to track down the rare and elusive Legendary Fish, but those looking for multiplayer action can join up to three friends in the competitive "Versus" mode.
Explore the exciting sport of Bass fishing! Based on the Dreamcast hit, motor out to eight different fishing locations to catch the biggest and baddest Bass possible! Choose between fourteen different lures, and compete in four tournaments. Start off as an amateur, and work your way up to the pros in the Masters Classic tournament. Get hooked!
80 / 10034.0
Inspired by the golden era of skateboarding, the early 90s and early 2000, Session's primary goal is to make you experience what skateboarding really is; an incredible sport where there are no other goals other than expressing your creativity and achieving success through hard work, perseverance and bits of madness for no one else other than yourself.
Travel to 12 international ocean paradises to cast for two dozen different species of hard-fighting sports fish in this release from Take 2 Interactive. Choose wisely from ten line weights and 20 different lures to land the prize catch. The game features three modes of play - Arcade, Recreation, and Tournament - and the player's best catches are preserved for posterity in a virtual gallery.
There sure are some tough critters swimming around below the water’s surface, but you’re just the angler to catch them all. SALTWATER SPORTFISHING presents you with more than its fair share of obstacles. While you have to battle the fish, you’ll also be racing against the clock and some of the most skilled fisherman the world has to offer.
Fishing is usually a relaxing sport, even in videogame form. Action Bass attempts to introduce people to the world of fishing, and comes in four play modes. In Challenge mode, you only get three minutes to catch a fish large enough to meet the weight requirement and place you within the top three fishermen. When you pass the first level, you'll have three other levels to defeat. Beating all four levels unlocks new lures and grants access to the Extra option.
The second play mode in Action Bass is the Free mode, where you can freely fish in any of the four available areas and hone your fishing skills. Here you can discover the best spots to catch the bigger fish in less time in preparation for the Challenge mode. You also have the option of saving your fish for the Aquarium, the third mode in Action Bass, where the fish you caught in the Free mode can be viewed by moving in all directions around the fish.