20 Games Like Semispheres()
In a magical sky borne world, assume the role of a powerful Spirit Guardian charged with restoring life and balance. Command the Peeps, your loyal servants, to feed, fight, build, and sacrifice themselves for the greater good in a quest to release your entombed brethren.
80 / 10014.0
A hyper-realistic simulation with plenty of physical puzzles awaits! Did ever wonder what a leaping-laser-mouse-bomb would look like? Or better yet: what it's capable of?
Then be ready for your very own ultimate playground with possibilities you didn't know you could imagine.
Use physical systems to your advantage, no matter if it’s electricity, explosions, lasers, lightning, or wind. By tinkering with chips you can provide objects with individual properties, like floating, rotation or weight. Nothing is impossible. If you don't like that wooden plank, take your pick from 15 different materials and millions of colors. It is, after all, your own machine...
Additionally, we also let you use the Steam Workshop to gain access to an unending supply of puzzles and machines to implement into your game. And when you build your ultimate machine, you can share it with the whole world with a single click.
80 / 10024.0
The Future is Meow! The Cat Machine is a game of logic, and cats riding around on trains.
As we are all aware, The Cat Machine is a giant contraption that maintains the stability of earth's orbit around the sun. A fun logical puzzler with over 50 levels, now you can build that machine too!
80 / 10004.0
"Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle game in which the player controls Skullface, a psychotic slasher bent on revenge. The adorable murderer slides around colourful isometric puzzle designs decapitating, squashing, and perforating blocky teenaged victims.
- 10 gut-wrenching “videotapes,” plus deleted scenes, for over 200 puzzle levels
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
- Unlock the NC-17 mode on all movies for even more puzzle insanity (+ censored shower scenes)
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as “Skullface” and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as “Jessica”
- Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
- Discover dozens of spectacular “Gore-Pak” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawnmowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
- Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION"
80 / 10024.0
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
80 / 10004.0
100 tricky levels to solve One Hundred Ways. The goal - to make the ball reach its goal - sounds simple - but it's not! To solve the levels, there are some tools available. Sometimes one needs to think outside the box to overcome obstacles.