Sesame Street Counting Cafe
1st Feb, 1994
- Add To
Platforms: Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
Counting Cafe is an educational game based on the popular children's show Sesame Street. The player controls Grover, working as a waiter at a restaurant, where Mr. Johnson appears and orders various items. The player must take Grover into the kitchen, collect the items ordered, and return to Mr. Johnson's table, where he will reward the player with a star if the order is correct. If the player picks up the wrong items, they ca... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Toy Story Activity Center
- Pocahontas: Riverbend Adventures
- Spy Kids Learning Adventures: Mission: Man In The Moon
- Scooby-Doo: Funland Frenzy
- Curious George Learns Phonics
- Disney Learning Adventure: Search for the Secret Keys
- Muppets on the Go
- A Year at Pooh Corner
- Sesame Street: Numbers
- PC Building Simulator
- Thomas and Friends: Engines Working Together
- My Town : ICEE Amusement Park
- Grandpa's Workshop
- Fisher-Price: Ready for School - Kindergarten
- Indiana Jones
- Shrek - Dragon's Tale
- Aladdin's Wonders of the World
- Cars Supercharged
- Blue's Room: Blue Talks!