Sherlock Holmes Versus Jack the Ripper
24th May, 2009
- Add To
Presented in full 3D, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper offers players 2 different perspectives available at any moment in the game: a third-person view in the pure style of traditional point ’n’ click adventure games and a first-person view for close-up investigation. Players have the total freedom to choose either of the angles they wish or use them both to immerse themselves completely in this terrifying adventure.
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 10
Based on 3
How would you rate this game?
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodsail
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Night in the Woods
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
- Vampire the Masquerade: We Eat Blood
- Umineko: When They Cry
- Everlasting Summer
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Life is Strange
- Sea of Thieves