20 Games Like Shin Majan()
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
60 / 10003.0
Two small classics from Clarus Victoria published in 2013, Stone Age and Bronze Age, are now available on Steam! Manage an ancient tribe in the African Savannah, build the first city in the Fertile Crescent, guide your people across prehistory and lead them to Victory!
East India Company did not originally have pirates as a playable faction as we wanted to concentrate on the actual companies. However, we received an incredible amount of feedback from people who told us how much they would love to play as pirates.
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
70 / 10003.5
***8 Solvers and over 100 patterns for $1***
***Featured as a top 5 US Puzzle Game***
***Nearly 1,000,000 solves -#YesThisAppReallyWorks***
Just SNAP A PICTURE of each side of your Cube and receive bright and simple solving instructions in picture form ... EASY entry, EASY solving, LOTS OF BRAGGING. Be one of the thousands of satisfied customers and finally conquer your pesky cube(s). Parents !!! this app is an awesome way to bond with your kids - or at least make them think you are smarter than you really are :-)
If you have "TWISTED A CORNER" or have TAKEN YOUR CUBE APART it may be IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLVE and Cube Snap will not be able to give solving instructions unless reassembled in a valid way - if this happens to you give Geometry a 1 star rating ;-)
- Universal (Cube Snap loves iOS devices of all shapes and sizes)
- 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, Mirror, Void, Skewb and Pyraminx solving support (8 solvers in 1)
- Super-fast 2x2x2 algorithm (~17 moves)
- Super-fast 3x3x3, Void, and Mirror algorithm (~20 moves)
- Super-fast 4x4x4 algorithm (~46 moves)
- over 100 patterns
- Enter your cube with the camera or via manual entry
- 3x3 & 5x5 Auto orientation (don't have to hold your cube a certain way when entering, Cube Snap will figure it out ... most the time)
- Auto turn (7 intervals from 1 - 5 seconds)
- Choose from 28 3x3x3 and Void solving patterns.
- Choose from 5 2x2x2 solving patterns.
- Choose from 28 4x4x4 solving patterns.
- Choose from 24 5x5x5 solving patterns.
- Choose from 2 skewb solving patterns.
- Choose from 8 pyraminx solving patterns.
- Choose from up to 28 mirror cube solving patterns.
- Camera learns your cube colors for more accurate entry over time
- Leaderboards and Achievements - become a Cube Snap ninja
- Lots of support via feedback links, video tutorials, and FAQs
App demos - go to "cube snap help" YouTube channel
EMAIL: email@example.com if you need help with the app
90 / 10004.5
= PocketGamer Big Indie Pitch Asian Division Winner=
= IMGA Selected Game=
= Indieplay, Excellence at Visual Art, Nominee =
“Great example of storytelling and point and click genres…Absolutely loved it.” --PocketGamer
With the pace of technological development, our lives increasingly rely on machines. But is that a good thing?
Technology can lead us astray, but it can also be our redemption…
One day in the distant future, the obsolete household robot Abi finds the hibernating industrial robot DD, and together they escape the warehouse in which they have been locked away. Once they get out, they discover that humans have mysteriously disappeared from the earth. Where did the humans go and what can explain their disappearance? It’s up to you, Abi, and DD to find out.
In this one-of-a-kind and mysterious world, you will experience:
-Unique gameplay. Switch between the two main characters and unlock the secrets of this intriguing world by solving puzzles.
-Stunning artwork throughout, depicting an abandoned yet surprisingly beautiful world.
-Musical Score by well-known composer creates an immersive experience.
-A moving and thought-provoking story
-An intriguing post-apocalyptic journey
80 / 10004.0
Cubical puzzle game with simple beginnings and complex ends.
Move the cubes to their corresponding goals, sometimes the orientation must be just right. Sometimes several cubes move at the same time. Sometimes things gets really tricky.
Replay levels and take your time to come up with the optimal solution or dive into the 16 daily levels fresh from the level generator.
Don't be a square, be a cube.
90 / 10004.5
Minesweeper, a refreshingly clean, yet authentic interpretation of the classic strategy/puzzle game. The object of the game is to identify all mine squares by revealing all non-mine squares. The best minesweeper experience available.
- Beginner size preset (upgrade to the full version for five popular presets and custom)
- Save, load, and replay games.
- Mouse path is tracked with replay, and can be displayed.
- Window can be resized at any time
- Area is always opened on the first click.
- Double-click or press both buttons to reveal adjacent squares.
- A Right-click anywhere after a game, or click the clock to start a new game.
- Best times are tracked in a high score table.
- Chording is available for faster play.
- The Inspector tool shows live game statistics.
- Colors can be changed.
A mouse with two separate buttons is ideal for this game. If you use a trackpad or magic mouse, be sure to enable secondary clicks in your system preferences.
80 / 10004.0
The goal of this game is to get your car out of a six-by-six grid full of automobiles by moving the other vehicles out of its way.
Parking Escape is a simple and a nice game.
How to play Parking Escape:
• you need to move your car to the exit
• horizontal cars can be moved from side to side
• vertical cars can be moved up and down
• use hints