Sid Meier's Gettysburg!
14th Oct, 1997
- Add To
Genre: Real Time Strategy (RTS)
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
Sid Meier's Gettysburg! is a real-time tactical computer game designed by Sid Meier, the co-founder of Firaxis Games, that was released in 1997 by Electronic Arts. In 1998, Gettysburg won the Origins Award for Best Strategy Computer Game of 1997. It was followed by Sid Meier's Antietam! in 1998. The game allows the player to control either the Confederate or Union troops during the Battle of Gettysburg in the American Ci... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Ancient Wars: Sparta
- The Settlers: Kingdoms of Anteria
- East India Company: Pirate Bay
- Empire Earth
- Rise of Nations
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
- Stronghold Crusader
- Imperivm III: Great Battles of Rome
- Total War: Arena
- Sudden Strike 4
- The Settlers II (Gold Edition)
- Age of Empires
- Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
- Warlords III: Reign of Heroes
- No Man's Land
- Carriers at War 1941-1945: Fleet Carrier Operations in the Pacific
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle
- East India Company: Privateer
- Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest