20 Games Like Sigils of Elohim()
"Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle game in which the player controls Skullface, a psychotic slasher bent on revenge. The adorable murderer slides around colourful isometric puzzle designs decapitating, squashing, and perforating blocky teenaged victims.
- 10 gut-wrenching “videotapes,” plus deleted scenes, for over 200 puzzle levels
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
- Unlock the NC-17 mode on all movies for even more puzzle insanity (+ censored shower scenes)
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as “Skullface” and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as “Jessica”
- Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
- Discover dozens of spectacular “Gore-Pak” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawnmowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
- Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION"
80 / 10014.0
In Morphblade you move around a grid slicing, smashing and bursting waves of nasty red bugs. Each tile you move to transforms you into a different weapon: on a Blades hex you can slice enemies on either side of you, on an Arrow you can launch yourself through two enemies in a row.
80 / 10024.0
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
80 / 10004.0
A hyper-realistic simulation with plenty of physical puzzles awaits! Did ever wonder what a leaping-laser-mouse-bomb would look like? Or better yet: what it's capable of?
Then be ready for your very own ultimate playground with possibilities you didn't know you could imagine.
Use physical systems to your advantage, no matter if it’s electricity, explosions, lasers, lightning, or wind. By tinkering with chips you can provide objects with individual properties, like floating, rotation or weight. Nothing is impossible. If you don't like that wooden plank, take your pick from 15 different materials and millions of colors. It is, after all, your own machine...
Additionally, we also let you use the Steam Workshop to gain access to an unending supply of puzzles and machines to implement into your game. And when you build your ultimate machine, you can share it with the whole world with a single click.
80 / 10024.0
GUILTY! THEY ARE ALL GUILTY! FINGERED is a "whodunit" hyperrealisic police sim where you must finger the guilty and clean up this darn city using the descriptions of the local busy bodies. but everyone's perspective is different: one man's fat is another man's sexy! send him to the chair!!!
60 / 10013.0
Pictopix is a puzzle game where you use logic to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. Easy to learn and very addictive, the game starts with small grids and ends with much bigger grids. With over 150 colored puzzles, a shuffle mode and a puzzle editor, Pictopix will bring you hours of fun!
80 / 10014.0
The art has disappeared from the gallery! Can you paint it back? Recreate lost works of pixel art using logic as your paintbrush. Solve paintings like "Enormous Ant Goes Sightseeing" and "Satan is My Neighbor" to win achievements and restore the gallery to its former glory.
80 / 10004.0
"BUILD CIRCUITS. WRITE CODE. RTFM.
- Build circuits using a variety of components from different manufacturers, like microcontrollers, memory, and logic gates.
- Write code in a compact and powerful assembly language where every instruction can be conditionally executed.
- Read the included manual, which includes over 30 pages of original datasheets, reference guides, and technical diagrams.
- Get to know the colorful cast of characters at your new employer, 深圳龙腾科技有限公司 (Shenzhen Longteng Electronics Co., Ltd.), located in the electronics capital of the world.
- Get creative! Design and test your own games and devices in the sandbox.
- Engineering is hard! Take a break and play a brand-new twist on solitaire."
90 / 10004.5
This Starry Midnight We Make is a celestial growth simulation game where you create celestial objects using the mysterious Star-seeing Basin.
"This Starry Midnight We Make is a story-heavy puzzle-simulation game, in which the player utilizes the “Star-seeing Basin” to create a simulation of the night sky, as seen through the lens of Japan’s ancient system of onmyou divination. As the player creates various stars, they will have an effect on the world around them, and will get to watch the stories of individuals tied to the Basin unfold, with cutscenes utilizing Starry Midnight’s unique graphical style."
70 / 10003.5
The Cat and the Coup is a documentary game in which you play the cat of Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, the first democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran. During the summer of 1953, the CIA engineered a coup to bring about his downfall. As a player, you coax Mossadegh back through significant events of his life by knocking objects off of shelves, scattering his papers, jumping on his lap and scratching him.