Simon the Sorcerer
2nd Jan, 1993
Simon the Sorcerer is an adventure game that was released by Adventure Soft on 2 January 1993 for Amiga and DOS formats. The game's name comes from the account of Simon the Sorcerer in Acts 8. The game includes parodies of various popular books and fairy tales, including Rapunzel, The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, Jack and the Beanstalk and the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Syberia 3
- Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
- The Curse of Monkey Island
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Grave Danger
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three