15th Feb, 1983
- Add To
Platforms: Commodore C64/128
A clone of one of the world's most cloned games, Scramble, this is another example with the world's most popular name for Scramble clones, namely Skramble. You fly your spaceship through a cave system split in six sections. Pressing the joystick button will unleash both your front mounted gun and your bombs. Missiles will launch in your path in order to intercept you, and you must not only shoot those down, but also bomb al... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- DOOM GTS
- Gal*Gun 2
- Half-Life 3
- Centipede & Millipede
- Shooting Gallery
- Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2003
- Touhou Danmakufu - Concealed the Conclusion
- Astro Avenger 2
- Carnival King
- Top Shot: Dinosaur Hunter
- Wild West Shootout
- Kobo Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
- The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
- Llamatron: 2112
- Hudson Best Collection Vol. 5: Shooting Collection
- Moorhen 3 - The Chicken Chase!